Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Romo suffers fractured clavicle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Sorry Brent, but i'll be damned before we let that abortion of a QB on the field during the regular season.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      How's that high pick on the offensive line working for the Jags? Or Bengals, Raiders, Rams, etc.

      **** that. You can find offensive line talent anywhere in the draft. We need secondary help, bad.
      Not to mention there isn't one offensive lineman in this draft worthy of the top half of the first round.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Sorry Brent, but i'll be damned before we let that abortion of a QB on the field during the regular season.
        isnt Kitna already out there?

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Brent View Post
          isnt Kitna already out there?
          Kitna is the jizz inside a used condom. He didn't make it into the vagina.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Kitna is the jizz inside a used condom. He didn't make it into the vagina.
            Stephen McGee could not possibly be worse that Kitna. He can at least run, rather than preach about jesus.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • #21
              McGee was 98th overall on Scott's 2009 rankings.

              Comment


              • #22
                and 5th overall QB!

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  Stephen McGee could not possibly be worse that Kitna. He can at least run, rather than preach about jesus.
                  wild cat ftw

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks like the Cowboy team's Achilles heel was also located on Romo's left collar bone. If that is possible.

                    Time to break out the CSI parody meme pics.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      wild cat ftw
                      clearly you did not see the success he had in an option offense with Mike Goodson.

                      #12-7
                      #38-30

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        clearly you did not see the success he had in an option offense with Mike Goodson.

                        #12-7
                        #38-30
                        Vince Young who?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Vince Young who?
                          never heard of him.

                          and to think, if they didnt draft McGee they could have had McCoy this year.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            never heard of him.

                            and to think, if they didnt draft McGee they could have had McCoy this year.
                            I thank god they did, because there would have been a very good chance of my head exploding.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              I thank god they did, because there would have been a very good chance of my head exploding.
                              so, it seems your team's season is a wash. welcome to that feeling we Niners fans have had for like 7 years. don't worry, false hope is on the horizon!

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                so, it seems your team's season is a wash. welcome to that feeling we Niners fans have had for like 7 years. don't worry, false hope is on the horizon!
                                Yep, pull up a chair to the table. This Thanksgiving the 49ers will be playing a meaningless game for the 8th straight year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information