No announcement yet.

Tony Romo suffers fractured clavicle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitna's rusty he hasn't played in 2 years so I have hope that he can play a lilttle better then last night. But this defense had 2 step up and help out back up out and they didnt if we have the chance to take one of the top 2 corners in the draft then we should.

Comment

It's not that far fetched the top picks in the 2011 draft could come from teams like:

Dallas
      New England (oakland)
      San Francisco
      Minnesota
      San Diego

which direction would those guys go in?

Comment

Carolina, Buffalo, Detroit are all going to pick top 5 and Oakland has 3 wins. San Francisco, Minnesota and San Diego will all win some games as they are all chasing the playoffs still.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
          Sad day for the cowboys. Now they're not only a little bit screwed, but really screwed.
          Lol your vikings are done too bro. And your screwed for the next 5 years wirth no QB... were not.

Sucks for you.

Comment

If you can't compete for the SuperBowl you might as well compete for the first overall pick.

Comment

MCGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
                If you can't compete for the SuperBowl you might as well compete for the first overall pick.
                I agree. I hope Kitna bombs. I want patrick peterson.

Comment

Romo has now missed some significant time for 2 of the past 3 years.

I wonder if his durability will be an issue moving forward, or if that's just a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                    Lol your vikings are done too bro. And your screwed for the next 5 years wirth no QB... were not.

Sucks for you.
                    I love troll posts too!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      This could be just what the doctor ordered. Maybe they'll finally get to infuse some talent into that offensive line.

Then again, Jerry will probably spend their top ten pick on a runningback or safety.
                      I'll post my response to this from the week 7 discussion thread since it'll get lost:

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      A RB? Why on earth would that be our pick early in the 1st round? Honestly their may not even be a lineman period worth the pick where we may end up. Do you see any lineman worth a top 10 pick? I don't. And FWIW a CB is probably more important then anything. Scandrick is a POS, Newman is getting older and still injury prone, and you can't draft JAG's with that position and continually hope they work(unless your the Titans obviously).

I'd love a lineman, but I don't see many Guards, RT's, or Centers being picked in the top 12 picks of the drafts. And for arguments sake what interior lineman, or RT was worth the late 1st rd pick we had last year? To my memory Charles Brown was the closest and he is purely a LT, anyone else you'd have to pick someone on hindsight due to how well their playing now and they wouldn't have graded out anywhere near as good as Dez.

It would be a perfect year to grab an elite tackle but there are none. Taking one of the top 3 CB's is gonna help us alot more then anything else.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Can you imagine Patrick Peterson in a Cowboys uni? O.M.G.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Romo has now missed some significant time for 2 of the past 3 years.

I wonder if his durability will be an issue moving forward, or if that's just a fluke.
                          How is this even a question? He played every single snap last season, and the only time he has missed "significant" time (and by significant time you mean three games in 08) was when he had a broken finger on his throwing hand.
                          Last edited by MetSox17; 10-26-2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Guess Tony will be spending more time with his GF...

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              How is this even a question? He played every single snap last season, and the only time he has missed "significant" time (and by significant time you mean three games in 08) was when he had a broken finger on his throwing hand.
                              3 games in 08 and most likely 6-8 games in 10. That's significant time in my eyes for 2 of the past 3 years.

Again, I'm not saying he is injury prone for sure, I'm just raising the question. I personally think it was just a fluke. But if he gets hurt again next year, would it not be a valid concern?

Comment

How long does a fractured clavicle take to heal? Is that anywhere around the collar bone? I think the best thing for Dallas now is to have the worst season they can and get the number one pick.-Sallo, Health Insurance Advisor
                                Last edited by Sallo; 11-10-2010, 12:04 PM.
                                Sallo, Health Insurance Advisor

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information