Week 8 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    Firing a coaching staff in the NFL midseason is so incredibly worthless. May as well let him finish out this abortion and cut him loose at the end of the year.

Incidently, Singletary taking over during the season is how they ended up with this mess in the first place.
    After firing Jimmy Raye he became their worst enemy with his game mgmt. Just tell him to not do anything b/c it's usually wrong

9ers to the 17, why th can't defenses figure out that when Delanie Walker is in the game he gets the ball 80% of the time? He's not a blocking TE.

Comment

• Nice I got Ryan Torain starting in my fantasy league today. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
        Haley has been making boneheaded decisions in key situations all year.
        Haley has never impressed me one way or the other. He strikes me as just a guy. Not gonna make anyone better or worse.

Comment

• 3rd and 1 and u pass ooook chiefs
          Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• Punch it in #39!!!!! I need it!
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I dont get the hate...he has one of the highest winning percentages among active QBs. He carries this team on his back, with a ****** offensive line and little to no running game, these days.
              I dont hate Romo and i would probably agree there are bigger problems, i just dont see him taking the team to the Superbowl, also it's in the context you would possibly have a shot at a top QB in the draft.

Comment

• I would just like to take this moment to LOL @ anyone who thought Jimmy Clausen was better than Bradford

Comment

• Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                  I would just like to take this moment to LOL @ anyone who thought Jimmy Clausen was better than Bradford
                  Just as long as he isn't so awful they consider taking Luck/Locker

Comment

• What should i watch? Miami vs Cincy or Green Bay @ NY ????

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Manny Lawson sack but he gets one ******* hand on the helmet so they get a cheap 1st dn.

Hands to the face AND roughing the passer, wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        Tony Romo is a ******* legend and don't you dare ever besmurch his good name. The Cowboys need to take a defensive lineman or defensive back and stay far, far away from away from Luck/Locker.
                        I see what you did there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          I dont hate Romo and i would probably agree there are bigger problems, i just dont see him taking the team to the Superbowl, also it's in the context you would possibly have a shot at a top QB in the draft.
                          There is still no reason to draft a top QB. Seeing how we already have one. Dallas' biggest problem is the offensive line...Romo is as talented as any QB in the league. It would be a pick wasted. Dallas still has the talent to contend for many years to come...So long as they can sure up the offensive line. Not an easy thing to do...but it's what needs to be done. They need a complete overhaul. We could be looking at 3-4 new starters across that line next season. One of the absolute worst units in the NFL.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Nice play by Berry but that is a brutal spot. Freddy had the first.

Comment

• Takeo Spikes stick!

Moreno sucks, he has the acceleration of a hippopotamus

If this defensive struggle continues into the 2nd half any TD will win it.

Comment

• That's right, Henne. Don't let triple coverage disuade you from making that insane throw.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information