Week 8 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    There is still no reason to draft a top QB. Seeing how we already have one. Dallas' biggest problem is the offensive line...Romo is as talented as any QB in the league. It would be a pick wasted. Dallas still has the talent to contend for many years to come...So long as they can sure up the offensive line. Not an easy thing to do...but it's what needs to be done. They need a complete overhaul. We could be looking at 3-4 new starters across that line next season. One of the absolute worst units in the NFL.
    Actually he isnt but i like your loyalty.

Comment

• Chris Clemons with the boner of the week award
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• How old is Romo? If he's like 29 I dont think taking a QB would be awful but it's really unnecessary at this point. Romo is good enough if he'd just play well in the playoffs

Comment

• Crazy catch by T.O.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• They noted that Troy Smith has been throwing to Ginn since like the 4th grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
              Haley has been making boneheaded decisions in key situations all year.
              He goes for it on 4th & short. It's an established thing that he's done all year. It's just a strategy. He says it's a numbers thing. I don't care to do the research to find what the numbers are, but that's good enough for me.

I do have a problem with Weis's playcalling in short yardage situations on 3rd and 4th downs, though. He's been sketchy as a playcaller all year. Evidenced by the 4th & 2 playcall, then the 3rd & 1... Best Run O v. Worst Run D...pretty obvious what you do.

Comment

• Romo is the furthest possible thing from being the problem in Dallas.

Comment

• Ugh, I maintain that the ball was at the marker befopre anything hit.

Donald Jones is a boss special teamer.

Comment

• One of the luckiest 37 yard touchdown passes you'll ever see for Carson Palmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                      Romo is the furthest possible thing from being the problem in Dallas.
                      I still can't rule out the possibility Jerry Jones goes GM and picks Mallett.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                        How old is Romo? If he's like 29 I dont think taking a QB would be awful but it's really unnecessary at this point. Romo is good enough if he'd just play well in the playoffs
                        He's 30 and Jones probably loves the whole image with Tony, it plays well in Dallas. All i was saying was if you have a Luck or a Locker there in the draft and the alternative is a D-lineman or a tackle who is rated much lower do you take the best available.

Comment

• Quote:
                          Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
                          There is still no reason to draft a top QB. Seeing how we already have one. Dallas' biggest problem is the offensive line...Romo is as talented as any QB in the league. It would be a pick wasted. Dallas still has the talent to contend for many years to come...So long as they can sure up the offensive line. Not an easy thing to do...but it's what needs to be done. They need a complete overhaul. We could be looking at 3-4 new starters across that line next season. One of the absolute worst units in the NFL.
                          Actually he isnt but i like your loyalty.
                          Remember that Romo was an UDFA, came up as a backup the hard way like Kurt Warner. He went to Eastern Illinois like Shanahan & half the NFL assts. & was wired into their network.

Comment

• Jerry has drafted one player from arkansas in his ownership of the cowboys, felix jones.

Please use facts and not stereotypes before you post... thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              I still can't rule out the possibility Jerry Jones goes GM and picks Mallett.
                              There's that Arkansas connection again.:-D

Comment

• Gaffney got drilled by Willis & dropped it, how is that not a fumble?

Ineligible downfield, restart play clock, Officiating sucks in London. Or they have completely lost control of the game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information