X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh with the sack!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      He goes for it on 4th & short. It's an established thing that he's done all year. It's just a strategy. He says it's a numbers thing. I don't care to do the research to find what the numbers are, but that's good enough for me.

I do have a problem with Weis's playcalling in short yardage situations on 3rd and 4th downs, though. He's been sketchy as a playcaller all year. Evidenced by the 4th & 2 playcall, then the 3rd & 1... Best Run O v. Worst Run D...pretty obvious what you do.
      I get that it's a strategy and I think it's a stupid one. The Chiefs have good kickers and punters. They run the ball well and play good defense. They should be playing the field position game, not taking unnecessary risks. I agree with you that Weis made a poor call there, but it can't be overlooked that the buck stops with Haley.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
        Jerry has drafted one player from arkansas in his ownership of the cowboys, felix jones.

Please use facts and not stereotypes before you post... thank you.
        So you're saying it's not possible?

Comment

• Palmer with the worst throw of all time to still go for a touchdown...

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
            One of the luckiest 37 yard touchdown passes you'll ever see for Carson Palmer.
            What happened?

Comment

• Suh with another SACK! **** yes # 2 today

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                Actually he isnt but i like your loyalty.
                BS. You're just a hater if you cant see that. He's one of, if not the most elusive QB in the NFL. He's always been very accurate. He makes plays that the vast majority of QBs in the league cannot make at all.

You realize, he does have one of the best winning percentages among active QBs. And statistically, he's been a top 5 QB since he became a starter. So he wins, and he puts up big numbers...and yet, he's not really good at all.

And if you want to talk playoff performances...know what is a theme in each of their playoff losses? Horrible offensive line play. That line is big and fat...they've been completely worthless at the end of the season for years. Their play falling off, also coincides with Romo's December struggles. Romo continues to get way too much hate then he really deserves. And without him...this team typically looks like ****. The fact that we're playing the Jags, is making us look a little better today...but Romo carries this offense on his back, behind terrible offensive line play.
                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-31-2010, 01:20 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Wow.

Ndamakong Suh is the defensive rookie of the year and it's not even close.

Comment

• suh is just an animal. he's so so so so good
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Cmon, you're in the UK! Why not try a 69-yd FG?

Comment

• It's not the same without Atlanta on.

Comment

• Two weeks in a row where I come in here and am surprised at how ******* clueless people are about the Cowboys players, coaches, drafting and everything else. They're getting so much hate right now its ******** and I'm not even a Cowboys fan, I generally hate the franchise... At least criticize the ****** parts of their team, not Romo and the Felix Jones draft pick (going back to last week's thread). I can't even imagine how much the hardcore Cowboys fans hate responding to the complete ignorance in these threads.

Comment

• As bad as the Bills can be to watch, at least it's not any of these shows advertised by CBS.

Comment

• He's always been very accurate. He makes plays that the vast majority of QBs in the league cannot make at all.

You realize, he does have one of the best winning percentages among active QBs. And statistically, he's been a top 5 QB since he became a starter. So he wins, and he puts up big numbers...
                              Romo defenders outnumbering Romo haters here today.

He looks off DBs better than any NFL QB. Just ask the Eagles secondary about him

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                Suh with another SACK! **** yes # 2 today
                                Scotty, i'm expecting nothing less than a W today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information