• Time
  • Show
Clear All

boooo bye weeks!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      boooo bye weeks!
      Completely agreed. I don't know what I'll do at work without nervously and angrily watching the Bears game now....I may have to actually do work.

Comment

well i've got school work to do...but football is still football. it will still distract me.
        i feel a bit more...relaxed. is that bad?
        i feel like i have more time in my sunday haha
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Why did I have to see the London thing?

And wtf, Phil Simms and Jim Nantz are calling the Cowboys/Jaguars game? This game doesn't matter for ****. That's what you get for being the Cowboys

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I have to either watch the Packers/Jets or Jags/Boys. I bet you can figure out which one I'm watching.

Comment

ummm yah...James Laurinaitis is better than you.

also...way to be BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE congrats on getting your number retired sir.
              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

I feel bad for Steve Smith.

Comment

Nice play by Alualu.

True story, James Laurianitis played HS hockey here in Minnesota and he knocked one of my friends out cold with an open ice hit. My friend is 5'8 155 lbs. You imagine how that one looked.

Also, Marion Barber getting stoked over another 3 yard run is simply hilarious to me.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Jesus, how about a block for Felix?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

And the Other Smith Era begins for the 9ers......

This game may set a rcd. for punts.

Comment

KVB sack, nice.

Comment

I have no idea why Cowboys/Jags is the CBS broadcast in LA, but I can't complain.

Comment

Lets go Bills hahaha but I downloaded that NFL Mobil app cause I have to work today and can't watch the Raiders game and you can actually listen to the game pretty awesome
                            Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

I keep waiting for Clay Matthews to regress but it's not happening and it's really pissing me off. Guy is a freaking monster.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Patrick Willis says no

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information