No announcement yet.

Week 8 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First down Buffalo on behalf of stupidity on the Chiefs part running into the kicker
    Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Another shocker a 3rd down conversion against Scandrick. hahahahaha. He's sooooooo bad.
      Scandrick s/b be put down like a horse with a broken leg. Euthanasia is in order.....safety play is so ******* bad in Dallas this yr if they don't draft one or get a FA safety IDK what fans will do, Jerry will go for another sexy pick like a RB or DE.

Comment

Jaguars' offensive line snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Eugene Monroe sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            Scandrick s/b be put down like a horse with a broken leg. Euthanasia is in order.....safety play is so ******* bad in Dallas this yr if they don't draft one or get a FA safety IDK what fans will do, Jerry will go for another sexy pick like a RB or DE.
            Patrick Peterson has Dallas written all over him if they suck their way into the top 5. He screams Jerry Jones type of player to me.

Comment

thanks for not ****ing scoring so Rex Ryan doesn't look like a bigger dumbass ****

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Walton did the old fwd somersault flipover lead block, lol. And Mareno was their #1 pick? Genius!

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Patrick Peterson has Dallas written all over him if they suck their way into the top 5. He screams Jerry Jones type of player to me.
                  I hope your right.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    3,600 posts.....Agreed, & they may draft high enough to take him. Can he play safety? They may dump Newman anyway b/c he's due like $5M.

Jeez the 9ers run reverses to Ginn b/c it's looks flashy, but it works against Denver, like everything, lol.
                    Last edited by LizardState; 10-31-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Miles going off...

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Agreed, & they may draft high enough to take him. Can he play safety?
                        6'1 222 with what I think is legit 4.3 speed.......I'm sure he'd make for a hell of a safety, but I really want to see someone try him out at CB first. There are some decent 2nd/3rd round caliber safeties this year who might fill your need.

Comment

• in my 2 money leagues i'm playing MSW and Miles. commmmme on.
                          and jeebus, can the pack stop santonio?
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I thought the voice-over guy for the Head and Shoulders commercial said "Hair and Urine Shampoo"... I was like "WTF?" Then I look up and see "Endurance". Enunciate, motherfrakker.

Comment

• lol. I called that one...way too much running room to be a clean play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• bahahahaha

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information