No announcement yet.

Week 8 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football thinking = Arian Foster is AWESOME OMG.

Real football thinking = "They didn't chip me, so I got singled up which is what I'm looking for." - Dwight Freeney.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Colts are looking much much better. Colts-Pats match up is going to be huge in a couple of weeks. After the Browns Pats have Steelers then Colts, all three teams could potentially win the AFC.
      Last edited by Jvig43; 11-02-2010, 12:20 AM.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I had high hopes for the Texans this year, but I think after tonight it's clear they aren't quite ready to take the AFC South crown from the Colts just yet. They desperately need some more secondary help, also it's a shame DeMeco Ryans went down for the season.

I can't really lay all the blame on their Defense I think they knew coming into this game their best bet was to outscore Manning and their Offensive game plan was lacking, they had protection issues but in the future they're going to need Schaub to come up big in one of these big games on the Road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
          I had high hopes for the Texans this year, but I think after tonight it's clear they aren't quite ready to take the AFC South crown from the Colts just yet. They desperately need some more secondary help, also it's a shame DeMeco Ryans went down for the season.

I can't really lay all the blame on their Defense I think they knew coming into this game their best bet was to outscore Manning and their Offensive game plan was lacking, they had protection issues but in the future they're going to need Schaub to come up big in one of these big games on the Road.
          The Texans defense gives up on average of about 29-30 points a game so each week they count on the offense putting up a ton of points to win. We threw Kareem Jackson out there all by himself against Reggie Wayne and that was asking for trouble. Kareem has talent but he is still adjusting to the pace of the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
            The Texans defense gives up on average of about 29-30 points a game so each week they count on the offense putting up a ton of points to win. We threw Kareem Jackson out there all by himself against Reggie Wayne and that was asking for trouble. Kareem has talent but he is still adjusting to the pace of the NFL.
            Texans must be the Oregon Ducks of the NFL.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information