Pro Bowl Ballot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
    Everyone better give Dez his rightful recognition... even though it's under kick returner.
    Why because he deserves to get in as a WR? But yeah I will be voting Dez as the returner. As for the Skins I'm really only voting for Landry and Orakpo. Fletcher isn't getting in again unless there are injuries and Santana won't get in either. I would never vote for Deangelo Hall because it might make his ego bigger if that's even possible.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

No I meant as a returner... He doesn't even start at WR and kitna is his QB now lol.

Chill bro!

Comment

Vote for Bob Sanders

Honestly though:

Manning - QB
        Wayne - WR
        Collie - WR
        Mathis - DE
        Last edited by Seamus2602; 10-28-2010, 01:32 PM.
        Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

I voted for Jamaal Charles, Brandon Flowers and Derrick Johnson from the Chiefs. That's it! I tried to keep my homerism down for this so I hope you're all proud of me!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

It's going to be hard for Charles to make it since he and Thomas Jones have nearly identical production. As I see it with fan voting the 3 RB's will be Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, and probaly LT. I think guys who currently would get the nod over Charles fair or not are Mendenhall, MJD, Mcfadden, and Arian Foster.

Comment

Yeah, Charles is stretching it. I did vote for Lilja & Flowers. RB was Foster / Hillis / DMC (begrudgingly)

The only Pats I picked were deserving. Chung / Mayo / Connolly / Vollmer

Vollmer is the only one who may have benefited from some homerism.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Guys for the Raiders that deserve some consideration:

RB Darren McFadden
                CB Nnamdi Asomugha
                TE Zach Miller

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

AFC TE spot will be interesting with Dallas Clark done. Obviously Gates is the #1 spot but the other 2 spots are interesting. Zach Miller definitely gets my vote for the 2nd TE. As for the 3rd it's a crap shoot. I'd probably go with Heap because of his all around game but Marcades and Hernandez could get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    AFC TE spot will be interesting with Dallas Clark done. Obviously Gates is the #1 spot but the other 2 spots are interesting. Zach Miller definitely gets my vote for the 2nd TE. As for the 3rd it's a crap shoot. I'd probably go with Heap because of his all around game but Marcades and Hernandez could get the nod.
                    I actually went with Dustin Keller as my 3rd guy.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Please don't vote for Jeff Saturday.

Comment

Was picking three at each position THAT necessary?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                          Was picking three at each position THAT necessary?
                          Every year I wonder why the hell it even gives the option of 3 at every position. I don't necessarily pick 3 at each (K, P, C for example) and feel like it should be based on the lineup. It should be pick two for most positions and maybe an extra for positions like WR that may have 3 starting.

I mean, honestly, who ******* cares enough to know which 3 kickers are having pro-bowl worthy seasons? lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                            Big Ben is an option? Really?
                            where's my Colt McCoy option?!?!?!?!?!?!? He's started just as many games as Ben

On a side note here are the only deserving Phins:
                            OLB Cameron Wake
                            LT Jake Long
                            CB Vontae Davis
                            WR Brandon Marshall

Others who deserve a look depending on who else is at their position (I haven't legitimately looked through it yet):
                            RT Vernon Carey
                            WR Davone Bess

Not really any other player is having a 'Pro Bowl' season. Neither DEs Kendall Langford and Randy Starks are having as good of a season as last year. SS Yeremiah Bell has taken a big step back following his first Pro Bowl year and nobody else on offense really even deserves mentioning.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              At least the vote won't be dominated by average Cowboy players this year.

Who am I kidding. Half of their 2-14 team will make it.

Lol everyone loves the Cowboys-Pro Bowl jokes every season, never gets old. Because we all know the only players who ever make pro bowls that don't deserve it are Cowboy players.

I'm probably gonna be a homer and vote Dez in for return man even though Hester is a better choice probably(I'm not looking at stats or anything now), but they are talking about putting Dez at KR's now so who knows. Other then that Ware. Austin's stats are probably gonna plummett now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                                where's my Colt McCoy option?!?!?!?!?!?!? He's started just as many games as Ben

On a side note here are the only deserving Phins:
                                OLB Cameron Wake
                                LT Jake Long
                                CB Vontae Davis
                                WR Brandon Marshall
                                lol, seriously. Having Ben on there is just asinine.

Voted for Wake, Long & Davis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information