Pro Bowl Ballot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    I think you missed the 2nd slam dunk Fin Pro Bowler in Dan Carpenter. Him and Scobee will have quite the kicker battle.
    Yea, when I actually went through and did my ballot I thought the same thing. Those two are easily the top two but if I had only one vote, I'd probably give it to Scobee though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

A few years back a bunch of NHL fans tried to band together to vote some plugger into the NHL All-Star game. It almost worked. I say we find the worst player on that ballot, and power vote him into the Pro Bowl.

Jake Delhomme, anyone?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Why in the goddamn world is Darius Butler not eligible, but Kyle Arrington is?

Comment

John Abraham, Roddy White, Curtis Lofton, Ovie Mughelli are probably our main guys. A case could be made Jonathan Babineaux and possibly even Brent ******* Grimes.

Comment

And why do all the special teamers suck hard?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
              A few years back a bunch of NHL fans tried to band together to vote some plugger into the NHL All-Star game. It almost worked. I say we find the worst player on that ballot, and power vote him into the Pro Bowl.

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
              I voted for Rory. Only league shenanigans kept him out.

Comment

Will Leonard Davis make it again even though he's been benched?
                How about Jared Allen, another guy who's done crap this year.

Matthews, Ware, Orakpo.... who gets left out as a starter?

Comment

I think it has to go to Matthews and Ware. They've both been on an absolute tear so far, but can't take away from Orakpo's pace of a sack a game.

Comment

Bucs who should make it

CB - Aqib Talib
                    K - Connor Barth

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Jon Ryan, Olindo Mare, Earl Thomas.
                      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                        Yeah, Charles is stretching it. I did vote for Lilja & Flowers. RB was Foster / Hillis / DMC (begrudgingly)

The only Pats I picked were deserving. Chung / Mayo / Connolly / Vollmer

Vollmer is the only one who may have benefited from some homerism.
                        Good call on Ryan "Scapegoat" Lilja...

Thanks Bill Polian!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                          How about Jared Allen, another guy who's done crap this year.
                          I actually voted for Allen, because I love him. And I was a bit crazy last night too.

Comment

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
                            I like it, but think we should go for Moreno. Because, honestly, who here doesn't want to be involved in a conspiracy that will surely make njx cry?

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Good call on Ryan "Scapegoat" Lilja...

Thanks Bill Polian!
                            Watching Baldy run tape of him on Playbook made him an easy choice for me.

Based on the reponses I think I put together a decent 'homer-free' ballot. I'm hitting on many of the players posted as deserving by their respective fans.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Jake Delhomme, anyone?
                              Quarterback is too difficult. I think we should try John St. Clair. There's no way anyone on the ballot is worse than him.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                At least the vote won't be dominated by average Cowboy players this year.

Who am I kidding. Half of their 2-14 team will make it.
                                LOL, nottalotta helmets with the blue star in this yr's Pro Bowl.

Except for Sam Hurd, NFC STs player. Maybe Doug Free, their only O-lineman who's shown up this season, always some OL injuries by Pro Bowl time so they're looking for subs every yr. Maybe Ware.

At least the vote won't be dominated by average Vikings players this year.

Who am I kidding. Half of their team will make it
                                Fixed it. Could maybe say the same thing for the Broncos on the AFC compared to last yr. Maybe Harvin for KR. Half the Steelers will make it, Polamalu for sure.

Tamba Hali, Mario Williams, Orakpo, Freeney (??), Suh, NYGs D-lineman of your choice, (Omunyiora ? just wanted to show off b/c I can spell his name now).

Roddy White, TO (yes, him), Reggie Wayne, Braylon Edwards, but Hines Ward will be there just b/c he's Hines Ward & the Pro Bowl is a beauty contest. Boldin? Antonio Gates & Zach Miller.

LBs Patrick Willis the Human Tackling Machine, sentimental fave Ray Lewis in his retirement yr (maybe). Woodly. Harrison for paying the highest fine ever for a helmet to helmet hit.

Devin Hester or Harvin NFC KR, Javier Arenas AFC.

RBs Baby Bullet MJD, Chris Johnson, some 9er luv for workhorse Frank Gore? Voting at midseason will put McFadden in after 1 game, his best day as a pro destroying Denver last Sunday.

Both punters from the Bay Area b/c both 9ers & Raiders need them, lol, Shane Lechler & Andy Lee.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information