No announcement yet.

James Harrison blames NFL for "my least productive game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Harrison on the long-term health implications of having so many head-first collisions on the field.

"To be honest with you, I'm not too concerned about it," Harrison said. "If that happens it's gonna suck, but hopefully I'll have made enough money and put in enough time that my kids don't have to worry about it. And if I've got to go through a little bit of hell so they don't have to, I'm fine with that."

Apparently he doesn't realise that these hits can have long term health effects. His children will end up growing up with a retart as a father. O wait they already are.........

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
      Carelessly? Playing with instinct is going after people. Getting them to the ground. Period. Not hesitating so you can align yourself up to hit the nipple to navel target QB's now have.

I don't know what football you have played before.
      There's a big difference playing without hesitation, and using one's helmet as a weapon.

Not everybody acts like a missile with their heads.

DeMarcus Ware hasn't acted like Harrison, nor has Clay Matthews, and they seem to make plenty of big plays.

The game of football is awesome, and it will continue to be great when they squash the helmet-hitting. Why not try and keep out the dirty hits and keep some guys from getting injured when they don't have to?

Again, put a leather helmet on Harrison and then let's see what his instincts tell him on those bang-bang plays.
      Nobody is born with that instinct to smash their heads into someone's head or face at full speed.

Comment

I hope so badly that James Harrison gets a severe concussion because it might make him smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
          Carelessly? Playing with instinct is going after people. Getting them to the ground. Period. Not hesitating so you can align yourself up to hit the nipple to navel target QB's now have.

I don't know what football you have played before.
          I don't know what football YOU have played before, because i played for 10 years of my life and i was never taught to spear people with my helmet. Instincts tell you where to go and how quick to react, skill is the tackling aspect. Playing recklessly is not playing skillfully, and people get hurt like that. Like J-Mike said, the best LB in the game DeMarcus Ware never leads with his helmet. Or Cushing, or a whole host of other great LBs. Harrison is just being a whiny little ***** because he can't concuss people anymore without there being any strict consequences. **** that guy, and **** anyone who defends him, i hope he ends up in a wheel chair for the rest rotten ******* existence.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I don't know what football YOU have played before, because i played for 10 years of my life and i was never taught to spear people with my helmet. Instincts tell you where to go and how quick to react, skill is the tackling aspect. Playing recklessly is not playing skillfully, and people get hurt like that. Like J-Mike said, the best LB in the game DeMarcus Ware never leads with his helmet. Or Cushing, or a whole host of other great LBs. Harrison is just being a whiny little ***** because he can't concuss people anymore without there being any strict consequences. **** that guy, and **** anyone who defends him, i hope he ends up in a wheel chair for the rest rotten ******* existence.
            Classsssssy
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Lol, yea, he looks like the rotten one now.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

I would like one ticket for the **** James Harrison Bandwagon please. I wish he would have just went with his 1st waterheaded overreaction and just retired. You cannot complain when your employer asks that you follow the rules, especially when it involves safety. Maybe James Harrison is ok with the fact that he may end up drooling all over himself on a daily basis(The drool would atleast match up with the waterheaded **** he says.) ,but I'm sure most of the league doesn't feel that way. He's just trying to make the league as WeTallDead as he is.
                Last edited by trkaline; 10-29-2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  This one I give him a pass on. Its stupid of us to make a big deal out of. He didn't go the first time he won, did anyone care then? nope. It would be hypocritical of him if he went the second time.
                  there is a difference in not going and making a big deal out of yourself for not going

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    there is a difference in not going and making a big deal out of yourself for not going
                    This, and the reason for him not going was pretty pathetic. Here was his exact quote for that:

"This is how I feel if you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl. As far as I'm concerned, he [Obama] would've invited Arizona if they had won."

He's always been an idiot.

Comment

I knew he was eventually gonna do this. What a ******* cry baby.

Comment

Did he **** your mother or something? Tell us how you really feel.

But ya, I agree. He should just shut the **** up and play.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Did he **** your mother or something? Tell us how you really feel.

But ya, I agree. He should just shut the **** up and play.
                          No, i explained why i think he's scum. He's being a whiny *****, and he's one of the dirtiest players in the league. I have no respect for players that play with the intention to hurt others or without skill.

Comment

No, i explained why i think he's scum. He's being a whiny *****, and he's one of the dirtiest players in the league. I have no respect for players that play with the intention to hurt others or without skill.
                            Whats funnier is that Steelers fans actually stick up for this piece of trash. It's bad enough that you guys defend Hines Ward...Harrison is a braindead moron, and his recent actions prove that. Looks like I was right in the other thread, he doesn't care about concussions because it's impossible for him to become any less intelligent.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Whats funnier is that Steelers fans actually stick up for this piece of trash. It's bad enough that you guys defend Hines Ward...Harrison is a braindead moron, and his recent actions prove that. Looks like I was right in the other thread, he doesn't care about concussions because it's impossible for him to become any less intelligent.
                              And people wonder why the Steelers are hated. They field the dirtiest player in the league on offense and defense, and still manage to defend them.

Comment

For the record, I don't condone helmet-to-helmet hits.

But those hits happen. And when they do,

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information