No announcement yet.

James Harrison blames NFL for "my least productive game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I officially loathe Harrison now. What a baby.
    Nothing more pathetic than a crybaby headhunter

Comment

I <3 Hines Ward. He deserves better than to be mentioned along with this idiot.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Like I said last week, James Harrison should've retired. It's what's best for the league.

And I'm loving all these excuses. People overreacted to the stricter enforcement of these rules and looked like fools. Now they're making stuff to save face. The stricter enforcement of no helmet-to-helmet contact is why the Raiders scored so many points? Are some of you serious? This new enforcement really has nothing to do with the running game. It's all about going helmet-to-helmet on a defenseless receiver. 42 of those 59 points came from the running game and an interception return. Only 14 of Kansas City's 42 points came through the passing game. Only 21 of Atlanta's 39 and 21 of Baltimore's 37 came through the air.

Comment

Brandon Merriweather laid people out last Sunday completely legally. It did not affect his game a bit, despite him being one of the guys fined.
          Last edited by ElectricEye; 10-29-2010, 03:38 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I don't know what football YOU have played before, because i played for 10 years of my life and i was never taught to spear people with my helmet. Instincts tell you where to go and how quick to react, skill is the tackling aspect. Playing recklessly is not playing skillfully, and people get hurt like that. Like J-Mike said, the best LB in the game DeMarcus Ware never leads with his helmet. Or Cushing, or a whole host of other great LBs. Harrison is just being a whiny little ***** because he can't concuss people anymore without there being any strict consequences. **** that guy, and **** anyone who defends him, i hope he ends up in a wheel chair for the rest rotten ******* existence.

Um....yeah he has, he got a concussion and neck injury at the beginning of this year by doing exactly that, leading with his head.

EVERY player does it, if you lead with your face everytime as taught you and twist a little the wrong way you will hurt your lower back, a very dibilitating injury in itself because legit lower back injuries almost never fully heal. Considering head injuries tend not to manifest issues until later, its understandable why some guys naturally avoid the pain they KNOW is immediate for pain they think they can take later.

Im not saying head first is the way to go (worst case scenario: they have wheelchairs or canes, they dont have mental canes or wheely things for your brain. and you could hurt other people) but the fact of the matter is this:
            250+ pound men running at each other at high speeds and causing each other to decelerate quickly is going to create a lot of force. people are going to get hurt its not avoidable.

All that said, James Harrison is a dumbass. I can understand wanting to play physical, but they didnt take that away, they just said dont aim to hurt people. Man needs to learn a little class, not sure its a aquired trait though...
            Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
            Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

James Harrison should watch the Bucs game.

Comment

This Bucs/Cards game is showing how weird the NFL is now.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  James Harrison should watch the Bucs game.
                  LSH was most definitely a defenseless WR, I was looking for flags on that play.

Comment

wrong thread

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

James Harrison is most likely going to get fined for his hit on Brees according to Schefter

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        James Harrison is most likely going to get fined for his hit on Brees according to Schefter
                        I'm a Saints fan and if that's true that's going a bit overboard, that hit he got the penalty for was a split second after Brees released the ball and there was barely any helmet to helmet contact.

Could he have tried to pull up and avoid this hit? Certainly, but it wasn't a malicious hit at all certainly not worthy of a fine.

Comment

How about we fine all the OTs that ******* hold Harrison everyday that gets no called? I understand Harrison is a targeted man, but you cannot sit there and fine his ass for the stupidest reasons. What's next? Giving him a fine for breathing?

Comment

Multiple sources also report that Harrison has had many disputes with the Pittsburgh police dept where he eventually told them he isn't able to have a girlfriend or wife without being allowed to beat their ass. :eyeroll:

I'm so sick of hearing about him. Your a multi-millionaire dude, if you can't play football with taking kill shots or lunging at their head just quit, **** while you do it, take your football and go home. It's not that damn hard.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Because Harrison has acted like a baby and diva throughout this, the NFL will likely go after him. And even though I hate Goodell and the suits in charge, good for them. He wants to whine about nothing, give him something to whine about

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Harrison is talented and all but he is a complete idiot. I mean just shut the **** up and play football. If you are going to threating to retire because you don't know the difference between a legal and illegal hit then just leave. I mean who complains about not being able to purposly hurt people? This guy is a douche bag and derserves a fine
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information