No announcement yet.

James Harrison blames NFL for "my least productive game"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Harrison is a ******* moron. All he does is whine and ***** about not being able to lead with his head. Seriously dude, if you can't play within the rules, don't blame the league, just quit and go to MMA or something. It isn't that hard, just don't lead with your head, and don't hit them in the head.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

you all call him dumb and a moron....hes nearly completely uneducated and can barely spell his name....he knows.

call him a ***** boy to his face and he'll headbutt you though. hes not the only thug ass piece of **** in the NFL whos a dumbass, get over it.

id be pissed too if i made my money by laying the boom stick on other people and they take that away from me now all of the sudden, and it WAS a very all of the sudden thing. old rules enforced with a new iron fist
      Last edited by K Train; 11-02-2010, 01:23 PM.
      E]

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        How about we fine all the OTs that ******* hold Harrison everyday that gets no called? I understand Harrison is a targeted man, but you cannot sit there and fine his ass for the stupidest reasons. What's next? Giving him a fine for breathing?
        That is just flat out stupid. I can not see any sort of reasoning behind this at all. I mean WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
          you all call him dumb and a moron....hes nearly completely uneducated and can barely spell his name....he knows.

call him a ***** boy to his face and he'll headbutt you though. hes not the only thug ass piece of **** in the NFL whos a dumbass, get over it.

id be pissed too if i made my money by laying the boom stick on other people and they take that away from me now all of the sudden, and it WAS a very all of the sudden thing. old rules enforced with a new iron fist
          ...what???

It's funny, cause after the 1 week of big fines from the NFL, all these illegal hits are disappearing and I've been seeing a lot of clean, hard "football" hits. A lot of players are cleaning up there game and making nice form tackle as well.

Only person who hasn't changed is obviously James Harrison. Hope he is fined, cause he's the kind of person that deserves it.
          Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 11-02-2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

i just dont get how hes being a "whiny *****" in all of this, it ******* sucks for him and any player that makes their money on big highlight hits.
            E]

Comment

There were lots of big, highlight reel hits this week, last week, and any other week over the last few decades of NFL football. Plenty of guys can, will, and do still make their money by crushing ball carriers. Unlike Harrison, they don't piss and moan about the league's crackdown on the illegal kind that injure other players needlessly.

The fact that Harrison chooses to whine about his inability to continue taking headshots is why he's being called a whiny biddy. I just don't get how that is difficult to understand.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

i just dont get how hes being a "whiny *****" in all of this,
                I bet you don't.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

i just dont get how hes being a "whiny *****" in all of this, it ******* sucks for him and any player that makes their money on big highlight hits.
                  Because he has been bitching for two weeks now, including the whole ludicrous notion of ******* retiring from it. Sure it sucks for him, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been a whiny ***** about it

Comment

That may be the dumbest post I have ever read.

Comment

This isn't the streets anymore. The NFL is a corporation, and corporations have principles and ethics to abide by; they're no different.

Comment

Yes he knows this but it doesn't make it acceptable. He is an idiot who obviously doesn't understand how to make a clean hit. He is complaining about not being able to purposly hurt someone. He said he is out there to hurt people. He might not be the only dumb thug but he is the only one who isn't smart enough to fix what he does or hide it better. Don't blame the NFL for your dumb ass players.

I mean even if his best thing is hitting people learn to hit people legally. I know he is on your team but you are defending a guy that threatened to retire because he is so stupid he can't train himself to hit legally.

So are you saying because he will headbutt that we shouldn't say anything about him? I mean I would call him that to his face just so he would headbutt me.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I'm fine with being hit by James Harrison.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            Yes he knows this but it doesn't make it acceptable. He is an idiot who obviously doesn't understand how to make a clean hit. He is complaining about not being able to purposly hurt someone. He said he is out there to hurt people. He might not be the only dumb thug but he is the only one who isn't smart enough to fix what he does or hide it better. Don't blame the NFL for your dumb ass players.

I mean even if his best thing is hitting people learn to hit people legally. I know he is on your team but you are defending a guy that threatened to retire because he is so stupid he can't train himself to hit legally.

So are you saying because he will headbutt that we shouldn't say anything about him? I mean I would call him that to his face just so he would headbutt me.
                            Can we do it at the same time and file a joint suit for more money?

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

i just think the fine against brees is a really touchy one...one that shouldnt have happened....ok ill give him the cribbs and massoquoi ones, but now they are fining him just to fine him. hes not throwing out cheap shots, they are just big hits. theres been way more intentional dirty hits, he shouldnt just be made an example of just because. cant lead with your shoulder because the helmets may make contact....its ridiculous

i admit harrison is kind of a thug and not the brightest guy for how he handles things, but they are trying to force him out now
                              E]

Comment

i just think the fine against brees is a really touchy one...one that shouldnt have happened....ok ill give him the cribbs and massoquoi ones, but now they are fining him just to fine him. hes not throwing out cheap shots, they are just big hits. theres been way more intentional dirty hits, he shouldnt just be made an example of just because. cant lead with your shoulder because the helmets may make contact....its ridiculous

i admit harrison is kind of a thug and not the brightest guy for how he handles things, but they are trying to force him out now
                                He took at least 3 steps before he hit Brees from behind after he released the ball in the back of the head.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information