No announcement yet.

Aaron Maybin: Worst player in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Maybin: Worst player in the NFL?

I remember a lot of experts thinking Maybin was going to be a stud.
    I feel bad for Bills fans though.

But just think, he was way more highly touted as a 3-4 OLB than Clay Matthews was.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-280632

Interesting article.

I thought he was going to be a stud...I still can't believe he's been so incredibly bad. I knew he was COMPLETELY undeveloped physically and would need a year or two to get there but I thought he'd at least be serviceable in the interim. I thought he was miscast as a 4-3 DE and thought he'd thrive in the new 3-4 scheme they were switching to.

The biggest thing that boggles me is that I keep hearing that he has been lazy and hasn't been putting in the extra time. When he was here at Penn State, he was one of the hardest working players on the team. I guess all the rumors of him just wanting to get his money and run were more true than I thought...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Still too early to right this guy off. He was extremely raw coming otu and has already had to deal with one complete defensive scheme overhaul and is now going through another one

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Still too early to right this guy off.
        Nah, he's useless

Comment

He was always a boom or bust player. Sadly for Bills fans its the latter and now he's a healthy scratch with the Bills switching back to a 4-3.

Comment

My thoughts

he just sucks ass

Comment

Originally posted by boknows34 View Post
              He was always a boom or bust player. Sadly for Bills fans its the latter and now he's a healthy scratch with the Bills switching back to a 4-3.
              Wait a sec..... what's the deal there with the Bills defensive alignment?
              I thought this year they switched to a 3-4. I should know since we played them in week 2....

Comment

I never saw the hype. Especially in a 4-3.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                  Wait a sec..... what's the deal there with the Bills defensive alignment?
                  I thought this year they switched to a 3-4. I should know since we played them in week 2....
                  we play both, but 4-3 more now with Stroud-Williams-Troup-Edwards the D-Line. Kelsay-Davis-Poz the LBers. and when teams had 3 WRs we went to a 4-2 look all season.

Comment

Is Maybin a starter? Because worst player overall is tougher, lots of scrubs that get only a few plays per season. The worst starter is Nate Kaeding and it's not close.

Comment

Its what happens with guys who in college just run by the tackle and never decide to learn technique. Maybin, Gholston.

Comment

Everyone's eyebrows were raised when they took him, especially with Orakpo staring them in the face.

That GM got the knife with Jauron too, right?
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          Still too early to right this guy off. He was extremely raw coming otu and has already had to deal with one complete defensive scheme overhaul and is now going through another one
                          There's no such thing as too early to write someone off.

Comment

Vernon Gholston anybody?

Comment

I love Aaron Maybin... he's why Orakpo is a skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information