Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson to start over Favre?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5740302

This wont happen, Chilly dosent have the balls to pull this stunt.

If there is already a thread on this, I must of missed it so sorry ahead of time.
    bill belichick quote:
    stats are for losers. the final score is for winners.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen

^Latest report says Favre is taking first team reps today.

I hope no one actually thought Favre was going to sit out with an ankle injury that wasn't too severe for him to play through last week before a pain-killing injection.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

My guess is he'll be on a very short leash there. Childress probably doesnt have the cajones to just bench Brett for bad play but he can use the injury card if they are down early. This isnt going to end well for the Vikes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
        ^Latest report says Favre is taking first team reps today.
        Where did you see that? The media wasn't able to watch practice and all they said was that he was on the field playing catch.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
          Where did you see that? The media wasn't able to watch practice and all they said was that he was on the field playing catch.
          Yea, all I saw was that he did some stretching and light throwing for the first 10 minutes that the media was allowed to watch. Chilly's supposed to address the media this afternoon after practice, so maybe he'll say how much Favre did.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally rotoworld said he was taking first-team reps. They have since changed the report.

Brett Favre (ankle) returned to Vikings practice Friday on a limited basis.
            Though Tarvaris Jackson took first-team reps, ESPN's Ed Werder predicts that Favre will start at New England, citing "the expectation of everyone" in the Vikings' organization. Werder noted that Favre got around "with a noticeable limp" in his high-top cleats, but looks poised to lead Minnesota onto the field against the Patriots. Randy Moss and Percy Harvin appear safe to use in fantasy leagues. Favre, though, is just our No. 16 quarterback for the week. Oct. 29 - 1:07 pm et
            Still, he's starting on Sunday. It's foolish to think otherwise.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

I could vomit numerous times all over the place.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Even if he's too hurt to play, he'll limp out and hand the ball off to Adrian Peterson a few times before letting Jackson take over.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Even if he's too hurt to play, he'll limp out and hand the ball off to Adrian Peterson a few times before letting Jackson take over.
                  Exactly my thinking.

Screw the team, gotta keep his streak alive!

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    Exactly my thinking.

Screw the team, gotta keep his streak alive!

This this this.

There is nothing in Bretts life that he cares about more than that streak. Not his team, not his family, not even that Jenn didnt hit reply with shots of her clam. Its why hes kept coming back the last couple of years, he desperately wants to put this out of Peyton's reach.

Cant wait until the day its broken and an even older favre comes on the screen and does the whole completely bs charade of 'im so happy you broke my record blah blah blah'
                    Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                    Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

IMO he's decided he will get the streak to 300 starts or die trying. I wonder if it's just so he can go around saying "I started 300 straight games at QB in the NFL. How bout you?" whenever he wants to win an argument. It sounds better than "over 200" or "almost 300". Trevor Hoffman stated 600 saves as his goal, I think 300 starts is Bretts, he just hasn't told anyone.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I'm all for it.

Because it's against the Pats ;D

Comment

they should bench him because he's played horrible, and because he's hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                            they should bench him because he's played horrible, and because he's hurt.
                            my thoughts exactly

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Guess we will find out if its no nuts Childress or not. Favre really should not play but Id be ****ing shocked if he doesn't.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information