No announcement yet.

Jackson to start over Favre?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not going to happen. Favre started with the 1st team in practice on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by wordofi View Post
      It's not going to happen. Favre started with the 1st team in practice on Friday.
      No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
        they should bench him because he's played horrible, and because he's hurt.

i thought this too at first, but then i thought...

is the The Truth T-Jackson better than an injured and playin like crap favre?

I say yes, how could he play worse at this point? at least give him a shot to show hes still crap rather than go with the guy whos already proven hes playing like garbage. Im guessing almost everyone else would say no anybody could out play tjax but idk i think anyone else could outplay favre right now.

his timing looks off, hes looking for the wrong guy on plays, hes not on the same page as some of his recievers...all things that wouldnt be a problem if he had shown up to training camp like everyone else and didnt get treated like he was special...
        Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
        Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

lol at ESPN ticker "Breaking New - Brett Favre expected to start according to Ed Werder"

Tell us something we didnt already know.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

This whole season has made my hate Brett Favre even more. Even with his injuries and his poor play, he refuses to let that get in the way of his ego. He doesn't care about the team because if he did he would realize that a healthy Brett Favre is a much better asset to the team than an injured and banged up Brett. Selfish selfish selfish.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I said it a few times over the summer and got ridiculed, but...I think that if Jackson gets a chance to start at least a few games this year, he's going to look like an average QB AT WORST. I think if he'd started the season, the Vikings would still look like contenders.

Now laugh at me, I'm used to it whenever anyone brings this up.

Comment

It looks like Brent is going to play. IMO T Jack gives the Vikings a better chance to win and Childress should have declared Brent out as soon as he got the MRI. As a Packer fan I want Favre to sit just so we were the team to break the streak, but that would give them a better chance to win. I don't see how he makes it through the entire year though. Since he's playing it's going to take awhile to heal, and it doesn't help that he's 41. When the weather gets cold I don't know how he's going to keep going out there for 4 quarters, especially if they get eliminated. Not to mention he's not going to practice hardly at all, and he was already practicing light with his shoulder. How is he going to play better by not practicing? How is Childress going to keep playing him if he doesn't play better? Something has to give in this situation. With 8-9 games left and everything deteriorating, it's going to happen.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The real question is how many games will Favre start if the Vikings continue to lose?
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                    This whole season has made my hate Brett Favre even more. Even with his injuries and his poor play, he refuses to let that get in the way of his ego. He doesn't care about the team because if he did he would realize that a healthy Brett Favre is a much better asset to the team than an injured and banged up Brett. Selfish selfish selfish.
                    I agree with you. Favre is one of my childhood heroes, I grew up watching him play, and I just hate that he can't accept it's time for him to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                      I said it a few times over the summer and got ridiculed, but...I think that if Jackson gets a chance to start at least a few games this year, he's going to look like an average QB AT WORST. I think if he'd started the season, the Vikings would still look like contenders.

Now laugh at me, I'm used to it whenever anyone brings this up.
                      I'm guessing you've never seen Jackson play.

Comment

No chance Favre doesn't start. I said it a few weeks ago, I'll say it again now. The only way he doesn't start is if Childress benches him, which he should do on account of the fact that Favre is below average.
                        Just play me, baby

Comment

I think the only way to keep Favre from starting a game is if he retires. He would go out there in a wheel chair or crutches if he had to and play the game. I was actually surprised by how well he played this past week with his foot injuries.-Sallo, Health Insurance Advisor
                          Last edited by Sallo; 11-10-2010, 12:04 PM.
                          Sallo, Health Insurance Advisor

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information