Vincent Jackson finally shows up to work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Or he pulls a Mike Mckenzie and comes down with "hamstring tightness" for six weeks.
    I'm clairvoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      There is a really good chance he injures himself the moment he shows up.
      Shocking. I don't think he's faking either, these guys just don't show up in game shape most of the time and it shows when they get hurt within the first few minutes.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

When we're kissing our rings, vjax can kiss aj smith's ass.

Comment

Calf injury, what a coincidence.

I'm bummed out about Crayton being out now, he was a god-send. Hope he comes back soon.

The starting WR's should be Crayton and Floyd. Naanee sucks.

Chargers are definitely going to be in the WR market in the next draft, A.J has 5 picks in the top 3 rounds to play with. I think maybe 2 2nd's since Cromartie should meet the conditions of his trade.
          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Jackson said that he "missed football more than you can imagine.
            So he missed it more than we can imagine but not enough to want to play it?

It's funny, when I miss something that I can do if I want to then I would go and do it, so we are meant to feel sorry for this dimwit who didn't want to play enough to honour his contract...

People like him make me angry.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post

I'm bummed out about Crayton being out now, he was a god-send. Hope he comes back soon.

Chargers are definitely going to be in the WR market in the next draft, A.J has 5 picks in the top 3 rounds to play with. I think maybe 2 2nd's since Cromartie should meet the conditions of his trade.
              Man now you have me all worked up about getting one of the top wideouts in this draft...with Garay dominating and even Clary performing well, WR really does become our #1 need except for perhaps safety or a linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post

Crayton is only 12 catches away from turning that pick into a 6th round pick, for some reason I don't think AJ Smith is gonna be in a hurry to rush him back to reach that total.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Crayton is only 12 catches away from turning that pick into a 6th round pick, for some reason I don't think AJ Smith is gonna be in a hurry to rush him back to reach that total.
                  I would definitely rather have a receiver on the squad right now with some experience than worry about a traded 7th turning into a 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Son, I am disappoint.

This guy went exactly 2 plays with no targets before citing a calf strain and leaving the game.

This guy is just determined to look as absolutely stupid as possible. I don't even want to hear the 'sometimes guys get injured after being out for a while' excuse because he's been practicing with the team for a month.

This is a pretty clear case of a whiny player quitting on the team because he didn't get his way and it makes me a little nauseous.
                    I totally agree, and I think it's pretty obvious.... what an asshole really.
                    I wish he would have had a crossing pattern on play 1, and met Bob Sanders head on... wait, someone else. Sanders is always hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information