Donovan in D.C. is not Done, $78 million dollar extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morton View Post
    Bahahahaha. I knew McNabb would suck in DC.

BEST TRADE THE EAGLES EVER MADE.

I am so glad this clown is finally out of Philly and everyone else can see what a terrible QB he is, and always was.

- Shows no urgency when the game is on the line. Can't run the two-minute drill.

- Constantly overthrows and underthrows receivers, and throws easy completions at the feet of his targets.

- Laughs it off when he makes a bad play that loses the game for the team.

- Generally clueless when it comes to his public image - says dumb stuff all the time

I can rattle off a bunch more, but I don't have time to list the many, many flaws of Donovan McNabb.
    Let me know the next time the Eagles make it the NFC championship game. Sucky QBs don't grow on trees, especially in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
      Let me know the next time the Eagles make it the NFC championship game. Sucky QBs don't grow on trees, especially in Philly.
      Regardless of whether or not Michael Vick or Kevin Kolb ever take the Eagles to another NFC Championship game, the fact of the matter is that Donovan McNabb is DONE as a quarterback in the NFL. The Eagles were eventually going to end up cutting him anyway, and getting even a 2nd round pick for him was a success.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
        Huh? I don't see how that helps your argument, but ok. I feel more confident with Vick and/or Kolb at QB than I did the past 2-3 years with McNabb at QB. They can actually hit receivers when they're wide open which, you know, an NFL QB should be able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
          I don't take Shanahan's side on the Haynesworth situation... he has taken this thing way too far and should have either moved him, cut him, or use him. What he's doing with Haynesworth now is just ********.
          Haynesworth is shamelessly loafing & a pain in the ass nuisance with his huge salary, but they knew what they were getting with him.

No one to blame but the Skins FO there, Shanahan as much as I dislike him on so many levels got handed a ****** ticket with Big Al. For once I have got to agree with you WB, the sooner they get rid of Fat ALbert the better. His next stop s/b retirement, it's not like he can't afford it. Just release him outright & cut your losses, the path of least resistance

Shanahan has that Eastern Illinois connection to Romo & might have been good for as good for Dallas as Wade Phillips has been awful for them. Hell he couldnt be any worse. He needs to get the Skins under control or he will be just another of Snyder's stooges in the turnstile that Redskins HCs have been lately, & that includes Joe Gibbs on his 2nd go-round.
          Last edited by LizardState; 11-01-2010, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Colt "We Don't Need A Quarterback, He's Our Future Franchise QB" Brennan is still available. Just saying ;)

Comment

Fear the power of the Suh.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Smh at this damn franchise. I was beyond mad watching this all unfold.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Suh destroyed the Washington Redskins franchise today. It's all because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    Colt "We Don't Need A Quarterback, He's Our Future Franchise QB" Brennan is still available. Just saying ;)
                    D-Unit would definitely approve of this move.

Comment

Redskins can have Shaun Hill for their 2011 Round 1 pick.

Comment

Just incredibly dumb. I'd hate the **** of Shanny if I was a Skins fan.

Comment

This is a fairly reactionary thread... title is really misleading. That extension might not be looking so good and perhaps McNabb's days are numbered but, he's going to start against philly. It's one game - not the end of the world.

The Offensive line was ugly... but even when McNabb had time (rarely) his passes were off the mark today. I did enjoy the vintage McNabb scramble... that was sweet.

The Lions are who we thought they were. We let um off the hook!

Despite losing an the ugliness it was a really entertaining game - like 7 lead changes or something?

Comment

See I'd don't think this was an upset, the Lions are a flat out better team. Better RB's, better receivers, better O-line, and probably better QB. Their D-line is dominant, Vanden Bosch and Williams were in the backfield every play as well. Really the only advantage the Skins had on Lions were linebackers and secondary maybe. If you truly look at it the Lions are flat out a better team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

The Redskins will be looking for a new QB, but they were going to be doing that anyway. It's amazing(ly lucky) that they have the record they have. This is a Top 10 drafting team, imo, and I think they still end up there.

Fortunately, there are quite a few Shanny-type QBs in this draft class.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                See I'd don't think this was an upset, the Lions are a flat out better team. Better RB's, better receivers, better O-line, and probably better QB. Their D-line is dominant, Vanden Bosch and Williams were in the backfield every play as well. Really the only advantage the Skins had on Lions were linebackers and secondary maybe. If you truly look at it the Lions are flat out a better team.
                                I disagree... i think they just happen to match up extremely well against us.

Their secondary, linebackers and offensive all aren't very good.

Suh was a complete nightmare for our offensive line. If we had real offensive linemen instead of the cardboard cutouts masquerading as C, LG and RG. We might have been a consistent threat instead of the sputtering anomalous frankenstein we saw today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information