No announcement yet.

MVP WATCH: Josh Freeman making case...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 sure. If the Bucs finish the season with 10+ wins (highly unlikely) then we can re-open this conversation. The kid is having a fantastic year but this talk is a little premature.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      Top 10 sure. If the Bucs finish the season with 10+ wins (highly unlikely) then we can re-open this conversation. The kid is having a fantastic year but this talk is a little premature.
      No. Not even top ten.

Jeez. This thread is dumb.

Comment

ROFLROFLROFL

Sam Bradford too.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
          No. Not even top ten.

Jeez. This thread is dumb.
          You could easy make a case for him somewhere at the backend of the top 10. He is literally the sole reason we have five victories. Without Freeman it is 2 tops.

Comment

Not to hijack the thread but my MVP vote would go to Gates.

Comment

The kid is the truth.

Peyton Manning, Chris Johnson, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers?

That's a real ROFLROFL. Brees is crap this year and Rivers is leading in stats and lacking in wins to the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

Comment

Jesus Christ. How about we rename this, any quarterback playing decent on a winning team=MVP.

Comment

Until a candidate just distinguishes himself from all others (by that I mean an elite player on an elite team), I have no problem with Freeman being in the conversation.

Although, if one more Bucs fans tells me how awesome Josh Freeman is, I'm going to kill myself.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    No, he really shouldn't be.

1. Peyton Manning
                    2. Chris Johnson
                    3. Drew Brees
                    4. Phillip Rivers
                    5. Steven Jackson
                    Brees got hosed not winning one of the last two years but he should be nowhere near a list this year, btw manning hasnt played bad enough for other contenders to be eligeble

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

All this thread proves to me is that, once again, toonster wins since Freeman was his favorite QB in that draft...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Let's see what happens next week when the Bucs have to go to Atl. Make it out of there with a win then Freeman can start hearing his name whispered in the MVP convo. and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          No, he really shouldn't be.

1. Peyton Manning-Always in contention
                          2. Chris Johnson-Not having anywhere near as good a year as last year and didn't win it then so I dont see it
                          3. Drew Brees-At fault for a few losses with bad INTs. Not having a good enough season
                          4. Phillip Rivers-How can MVP of the league be on a 3-5 team? Offensive player of the year would be my bet.
                          5. Steven Jackson-Always a great player but not doing enough to be MVP. Also considering they just got a franchise QB
                          While statistically not having a great year, Brady has to be in contention.
                          Ahmad Bradshaw could be considered as could LT.
                          Last edited by AntoinCD; 11-01-2010, 08:20 AM.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Freeman has played good no doubt, but its to early for MVP they still havent beat a team with a pulse yet. I would put him ahead of Chris Johnson and Rivers though who people keep on brining up. Bc if you are gonna put Freeman in the list then you have to put Bradford, Matt Ryan, Casell etc.

Comment

well now that they're winning maybe i'll get a chance to watch a bucs game and see for myself what all the hype is about.

ive been trying to evaluate him all season but haven't had the chance yet.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                                He's not Peyton Manning so he won't be winning the mvp this year.
                                Right, because Peyton has won it all 13 years he's been in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information