No announcement yet.

MVP WATCH: Josh Freeman making case...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP WATCH: Josh Freeman making case...

Thats right I said it! Josh Freeman should be an MVP candidate! You can call it homerism because I am a Bucs fan, but you can't deny that this 22 year old kid has put his team on his back every single week. The defense is average, and we had no running game up until Lagarette Blount started producing. Face it, without Freeman, I don't even know if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers win a single game.

Last time I checked, MVP meant the most valuable player in the league and for his team. I am NOT saying he should/will win it, but geez, at least start considering him and put him in the conversation.

Sign me up.

Comment

He should be a candidate - but he's got no chance at winning. Shame.
      Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
        Thats right I said it! Josh Freeman should be an MVP candidate! You can call it homerism because I am a Bucs fan, but you can't deny that this 22 year old kid has put his team on his back every single week. The defense is average, and we had no running game up until Lagarette Blount started producing. Face it, without Freeman, I don't even know if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers win a single game.

Last time I checked, MVP meant the most valuable player in the league and for his team. I am NOT saying he should/will win it, but geez, at least start considering him and put him in the conversation.
        That is exactly what I'm calling this.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

He's very valuable to this team, but MVP !?!?!?!?!?
          Last edited by V.I.P; 11-01-2010, 01:46 AM.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Why can't we just have a thread saying "hey, Josh Freeman is pretty awesome" without bringing in the ridiculous idea that he should win MVP?

Comment

He's not Peyton Manning so he won't be winning the mvp this year.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Anyone else notice how stupid the statement "We would be winless without Josh" is?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post

I hope you're joking. I was high on him when he came out, but he still has a long ways to go.

Comment

he played solid but the only play that i can think of where he affected the actual outcome of todays game was the blown coverage on the 40 yard TD pass to Mike Williams the rest was all Max Hall and Blount

also the 20 or so yard scramble

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        he played solid but the only play that i can think of where he affected the actual outcome of todays game was the blown coverage on the 40 yard TD pass to Mike Williams the rest was all Max Hall and Blount

also the 20 or so yard scramble also the 53 yard bomb to Arrelious Benn
                        (10 characters)

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

No, he really shouldn't be.

1. Peyton Manning
                          2. Chris Johnson
                          3. Drew Brees
                          4. Phillip Rivers
                          5. Steven Jackson

Comment

Freeman has made great strides this year but now way in hell should he be in the MVP discussion at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              No, he really shouldn't be.

1. Peyton Manning
                              2. Chris Johnson
                              3. Drew Brees
                              4. Phillip Rivers
                              5. Steven Jackson
                              Chris Johnson should be nowhere near MVP talk.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information