Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    What about the Bucs?
    Ya, I was thinking about that. Not really Dominik's style, but you never know. I could see Raheem being great with Randy. Not sure if they want to risk it though.

Comment

Moss really misses NE. He pretty much gushed over the Pats franchise after a loss, and talked about Vikings team. Then went and said he would do no more interviews. He pretty much stamped his own ticket out. What team will want someone like that? It's not like dating a girl who broke up with someone she loved. I won't be surprised to see the Pats or even the Jets get him.

Can you imagine if the Jets get him to help out that offense?

Comment

I pray to god that there was some sort of contingency in that trade that he had to finish the season with Minnesota or New England has to send back some sort of compensation. I doubt the Vikings are that smart but I can hope. :(

Comment

This is ROFLCOPTER riding a LOLLERCOASTER.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Hahahahahahahah Holy ****! Holy ****! hahahaha I love this. Way to spend a third round pick you dumb ******* hahahaha

Comment

3 weeks of him for a 3rd round pick? Good move Vikings u dipshits. Seriously, WTF? U just went through the tough part of ur schedule. All of ur games the rest of the way out are very winnable cuz they are all against the NFC with exception of one, and team u have left from the AFC is ******* Buffalo. WTF Minnesota? My home state doesn't know how to run franchises.....

Comment

Buy low, watch him try and play like a beast on a SB contender, then sell high NYG.

Do it. If he bombs, just cut his ass. Buy low, sell high.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                  I pray to god that there was some sort of contingency in that trade that he had to finish the season with Minnesota or New England has to send back some sort of compensation. I doubt the Vikings are that smart but I can hope. :(
                  BB would never make a trade with that condition so I'm pretty positive there wasnt. I'm sorry, but you guys just got butt ****** with that trade. We basically just got a free third rounder. I'm going crazy in the computer lab right now, please oh please let him come back.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I wondered what the team would do after he said what he did in the press conference yesterday, but I definitely did not expect this. **** you Brad Childress, you ******* douchebag. Let's trade a 3rd round pick for a sensitive stud WR and then do everything possible to piss him off as much as you ******* can in 3 weeks and then let's cut him. You could tell that Moss wasn't giving 100%, but honestly can you really blame him with all the **** Chilly and the team has done just since he's gotten here. Zygi, please fire Childress NOW!!! It should have been done long ago, but you can make up for that with doing it now, don't even let him finish out the season.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Buy low, watch him try and play like a beast on a SB contender, then sell high NYG.

Do it. If he bombs, just cut his ass. Buy low, sell high.
                      (to finish the line) Make EATW cry...:(
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Good God Moss has a spell cast on so many fans. There's a reason every team he plays for ends up getting rid of him. He's not going to help any team win anything. His fans are so busy gobbling his jock that they can't see the reality.

Comment

It would have to be for a Superbowl contender. He isnt going to do a Dallas any good with their QB situation. Personally i wouldnt want him but someone will bite.

Comment

Wow, what the ****? This is insane.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'm sure Matthew Stafford wouldn't mind him playing opposite Calvin Johnson.

Comment

It'd be pretty funny if the Pats brought him back. Gain and extra third rounder for a 3 week rental. Not going to happen, but it'd be pretty funny.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information