No announcement yet.

Randy Moss Waived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Chargers are starting Patrick Crayton and Seyi Ajirrotutu(who?) at WR right now, and if you want to guess who their 3rd WR is it's probably a guy who was out of work last season. Most notably they have Phillip Rivers at QB and still have a shot at winning the AFC West.

Why again didn't they want to make a claim? At worst case he opens up nearly everything for Gates who gets the teams best corner and double teamed. They made the most sense out of everyone and I don't get why not take the chance.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Kill me, please. Kill me.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        Kill me, please. Kill me.
        Maybe after you give me my jersey!

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Kerry Collins to Randy Moss part 2

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Kerry Collins to Randy Moss part 2
            only if Vy is injuried

Comment

• VY to CJ2K to Moss reverse! I'm calling it now!
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                VY to CJ2K to Moss reverse! I'm calling it now!
                I've heard rumors CJ can't throw a ball 20 yards. Watching him run trick plays as a rookie was hilarious.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  So the Chargers are starting Patrick Crayton and Seyi Ajirrotutu(who?) at WR right now, and if you want to guess who their 3rd WR is it's probably a guy who was out of work last season. Most notably they have Phillip Rivers at QB and still have a shot at winning the AFC West.

Why again didn't they want to make a claim? At worst case he opens up nearly everything for Gates who gets the teams best corner and double teamed. They made the most sense out of everyone and I don't get why not take the chance.
                  Nothing about Moss is a perfect fit for AJ Smith. If they treated VJax the way they did, there's no way they'd ever consider bringing Moss along.

Comment

• Titans fans, who benefits more from Moss going forward: Nate Washington or Damian Williams?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      Titans fans, who benefits more from Moss going forward: Nate Washington or Damian Williams?
                      For the time Britt is out, probably Williams because he's the slot WR and he'll be playing underneath the coverage that Moss pulls. So he'll be getting the benefits of the Wes Welker-effect.

Nate Washington will be playing opposite Moss, so he'll be facing single coverage and has the talent to exploit that deep.

I'm not sure if this makes either of them viable fantasy WR's, if that's what you and others are wondering.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• In the frenzied day leading up to Randy MossĎ waiver claim by the Titans, the Miami Dolphins were mentioned perhaps more than any other team as a possible landing spot. Miami let him pass.

It turns out that the Dolphins were interested, but the feeling wasnít mutual. Mike Berardino of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Dolphins ďput out feelersĒ to Mossí camp, but word came back that he wouldnít be enthusiastic about joining the team.

Itís unclear why Moss didnít want to play for the Dolphins, and surely were other reasons why Miami didnít claim him. Itís also worth considering that the Dolphins could be covering their tracks, spreading the word about Mossí lack of interest when they are taking heat at home for passing on him.

We canít kill the Dolphins for not claiming Moss, whatever the reason. But the front office deserves some blame for not finding a way to manufacture big plays. For a second straight year, the lack of a consistent deep threat has hurt the offense. Chad Pennington wonít fix that.
                        http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-south-beach/

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          For the time Britt is out, probably Williams because he's the slot WR and he'll be playing underneath the coverage that Moss pulls. So he'll be getting the benefits of the Wes Welker-effect.

Nate Washington will be playing opposite Moss, so he'll be facing single coverage and has the talent to exploit that deep.

I'm not sure if this makes either of them viable fantasy WR's, if that's what you and others are wondering.
                          it wont end up being damian playing the slot, its going to be justin gage cus thats what he's played earlier on. and nate washington wont necissarly be facing only one on one coverage. all the teams know how good he's been doing and moss isnt really known for giving the most effort so it wont be necissary to always double cover him.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information