No announcement yet.

Randy Moss Waived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHA. The stuff in Minnesota just gets better and better. Now that trade isn't looking so good is it? mid round pick for 4 games of mediocre production

Childress must stay with the Vikes forever, this is too much fun

Comment

I think the problem in Minny has more to do with an old washed up QB, a bad head coach (who got lucky last season) and a bad underachieving defense than it had to do with Moss.

Anyway, it says that Moss was waived but he's a veteran. I dont think he can get waived. He can be released which is what im thinking and he'll be free to go where he wants.

I'm guessing the Patriots first, Colts second and Chargers third. And I can definitely see Moss playing 100% again if he gets back with Brady or has Manning/Rivers as his QB.

Comment

I think this is a sign that Favre is done too.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          It'd be pretty funny if the Pats brought him back. Gain and extra third rounder for a 3 week rental. Not going to happen, but it'd be pretty funny.
          If that were the case, it'd make me wonder if there was some sort of plan between the Pats and Moss to do something like that. But like you said, now way that happens, its just hilarious that this happened to the vikes. (sorry vikes fans)
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
            I wondered what the team would do after he said what he did in the press conference yesterday, but I definitely did not expect this. **** you Brad Childress, you ******* douchebag. Let's trade a 3rd round pick for a sensitive stud WR and then do everything possible to piss him off as much as you ******* can in 3 weeks and then let's cut him. You could tell that Moss wasn't giving 100%, but honestly can you really blame him with all the **** Chilly and the team has done just since he's gotten here. Zygi, please fire Childress NOW!!! It should have been done long ago, but you can make up for that with doing it now, don't even let him finish out the season.
            And what did he say that was so bad? He said he misses playing with one of the best QBs in the game and misses playing for the by far the best coach in the game. I would too. Now he played for an over the hill QB ravaged with injuries and ***** pictures and the worst coach in NFL history. Childress is a ******* d-bag.

Comment

WTF is going on here. My friend made a post about this on FB when I was in my lab and couldn't check and I called him a liar lol....

San Diego makes the most sense out of everyone, bet they almost wish they hadn't won last week. But let's not even act like he'll make it all the way up to the Pats again, somebody will use him for a year rentel and increase their chances of making it.

I can think of a ton of teams who are on the brink that wouldn't mind, hell Washington makes sense too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Teams that I think might have mutual interest in Moss:

Kansas City
                San Francisco
                Washington
                St. Louis

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

i like these move childress. i can see it helping your team!

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    He wont play for Dallas after they passed up on him.
                    As if Dallas was the only team that passed up on him? lol.

Dallas doesn't need him or want him. He should go to Cincy. LOL. What a circus that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      St. Louis
                      SCHWING!!!!!!!!!! I would be the first in line to get a Moss jersey. I'd sell some **** to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                        I think the problem in Minny has more to do with an old washed up QB, a bad head coach (who got lucky last season) and a bad underachieving defense than it had to do with Moss.

Anyway, it says that Moss was waived but he's a veteran. I dont think he can get waived. He can be released which is what im thinking and he'll be free to go where he wants.

I'm guessing the Patriots first, Colts second and Chargers third. And I can definitely see Moss playing 100% again if he gets back with Brady or has Manning/Rivers as his QB.
                        If this is true, I'm going to blow my load all over this girls face sitting next to me in the computer lab.....four times over.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                          And what did he say that was so bad? He said he misses playing with one of the best QBs in the game and misses playing for the by far the best coach in the game. I would too. Now he played for an over the hill QB ravaged with injuries and ***** pictures and the worst coach in NFL history. Childress is a ******* d-bag.
                          That's like telling your wife that you miss your ex and that she was perfect. In both scenarios, apparently, it means pack your **** and hit the road.

Comment

As a Packer fan, I feel very fortunate to get to hate the Vikings. Every NFL fanbase has 1 or 2 teams they are required by law to hate. And, Packer fans couldn't be luckier to have such a pathetic, clueless organization filling that role for us.

Failure after hilarious failure.

Being a Packer fan is just awesome. Ya get to cheer for one of the most storied, accessable franchises in all of sports. AND ya get to cheer against one of the biggest jokes in all of sports.

Time for an official change from 'Skol Vikings' to 'LOL Vikings'

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              i like these move childress. i can see it helping your team!
                              Never, ever say Childress made a good move even when joking. Its like violiting the 11th commandment.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is the fastest a thread has ever reached three pages...

Edit: To make this useful, kinda, I saw this on Twitter and almost didn't believe it, so of course the first place I went was here, hoping to post this, but, alas, 'twas taken already, unsurprisingly.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information