Randy Moss Waived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    As if Dallas was the only team that passed up on him? lol.

Dallas doesn't need him or want him. He should go to Cincy. LOL. What a circus that would be.
    Haha I'm just trying to rationale him somehow getting back to us, just let me have this one, I need to convince myself of 30 other reasons why each team wouldnt want him....haha

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      Never, ever say Childress made a good move even when joking. Its like violiting the 11th commandment.
      i like them from the bears perspective

Comment

I'm not sure exactly on the complete waiver rules, but I'm almost positive it goes through the entire NFC before any AFC teams get a shot at him.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          i like them from the bears perspective
          With that being said, Lovie Smith is a great defensive mind.

Comment

Moss to Cincy
            Moss - TO - Chad
            bwahahaha

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

Maybe NE can grab him and trade him for another 3rd round pi... oh, trade deadline has passed.

edit: if NE gets him, I will believe the NFL is rigged.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                I wondered what the team would do after he said what he did in the press conference yesterday, but I definitely did not expect this. **** you Brad Childress, you ******* douchebag. Let's trade a 3rd round pick for a sensitive stud WR and then do everything possible to piss him off as much as you ******* can in 3 weeks and then let's cut him. You could tell that Moss wasn't giving 100%, but honestly can you really blame him with all the **** Chilly and the team has done just since he's gotten here. Zygi, please fire Childress NOW!!! It should have been done long ago, but you can make up for that with doing it now, don't even let him finish out the season.
                Why stop with Childress. This was a front office decision on both ends of it.

I knew that Moss would cause trouble because Chilly isn't a man who commands & recieves respect, but this is ******* ridiculous.

I guess that it is time to throw the wife's Moss jersey back into storage.

I hate this franchise sometimes. What a bunch of r etards.
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                  Why stop with Childress. This was a front office decision on both ends of it.

I knew that Moss would cause trouble because Chilly isn't a man who commands & recieves respect, but this is ******* ridiculous.

I guess that it is time to throw the wife's Moss jersey back into storage.

I hate this franchise sometimes. What a bunch of r etards.
                  And the sig... sorry had to do it...
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Maybe with Moss goes Favre?????

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      He wont play for Dallas after they passed up on him.
                      Lol yea right, like he has any choice to pick who he wants to play for and be picky since 2 teams got rid of him in the past month. Still Dallas would have done it if Dez wasn't on the team, but it makes no sense.

I don't think he'd get past San Diego honestly, and before them it really depends.

Why didn't Minny at least try to get a 6th rounder though? WTF??

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        Teams that I think might have mutual interest in Moss:

Kansas City
                        San Francisco
                        Washington
                        St. Louis
                        I doubt we make a move for him. I guess it could make some sense, but what we're doing right now is working and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I hope no one still thinks Moss is good... You KNOW he's not... right????

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                            Maybe NE can grab him and trade him for another 3rd round pi... oh, trade deadline has passed.

edit: if NE gets him, I will believe the NFL is rigged.
                            Do not under estimate how ******* stupid Childress is. For that thread about which coach was worse, Chilly or Lovie....... close that ******* thread chilly takes the cake.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              Moss to Cincy
                              Moss - TO - Chad
                              bwahahaha
                              Will adding Moss help them to find a running game or help Palmer to not throw ducks? Moss is going to want to go to a team that will need him as a deep threat and a team that is likely to head to the playoffs. He'll want to showcase himself.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                Why didn't Minny at least try to get a 6th rounder though? WTF??
                                It's past the trade deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information