Week 9 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    Idk. Even though Owens has been a complete jackass at times he has never quit on the field even when playing with bad teams. Randy Moss could be even better, if he wasn't such a quitter.

Much better blocker.
    Much better postseason player.
    Stats are equal.
    Never quit on his team.

I know who I'd rather have on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      I just think if you put the game on a rooke, then you get what you deserve.
      TO was destroying the coverage. Chad just made a nice sideline catch.
      I'd rather win/lose with my proven playmakers than take my chances with an unproven commodity.
      The high percentage throw to Shipley for the first down is good too though. He beat his man, he just didn't absorb the contact properly.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well that game turned out to be a lot closer than what I thought it was going to be after the first half. Carson turned his play around, but it was a little too late... he still gets some of the blame for being part of the reason the Bengals dropped to such a big deficit earlier, but that final drive he led them down the field within 12 yards of winning the game. They had the play call... little rub route get the underneath guy free and Shipley was open and the ball was delivered on time... the window just closed fast on him and he couldn't hang on. I credit James Harrison for making a Clean hit to jar the ball loose, that's the way you do it.

Comment

• I will be dead before the age of 30 at this rate

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
            I will be dead before the age of 30 at this rate
            Welcome to my world. I'm going to need to pick a new team within the next 5-10 years because my heart isn't going to be able to take being a Bears fan past 30.

Comment

• Between the Reds post season and the Bengals, I have lost AT LEAST 15 years

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Welcome to my world. I'm going to need to pick a new team within the next 5-10 years because my heart isn't going to be able to take being a Bears fan past 30.
                Ive had people tell me I dont even enjoy watching the Pats anymore with how bad I stress over games haha. They just dont understand the love for our teams.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The worst part about the comeback is it will buy Marvin more time :(

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Ive had people tell me I dont even enjoy watching the Pats anymore with how bad I stress over games haha. They just dont understand the love for our teams.
                    I was watching the Bears/Seahawks game at work and gave myself the worst headache I've ever had in my life.

These games take a toll on you physically. "Casual" fans just don't understand...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I was watching the Bears/Seahawks game at work and gave myself the worst headache I've ever had in my life.

These games take a toll on you physically. "Casual" fans just don't understand...
                      Agreed. Considering how much time we spend arguing and dissecting everything on these boards and in the off season and through the draft, its pretty crazy how much time we all put into watching a sport.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Sooooo what happend last night?

Comment

• I used to live and die by the Colts so regular season has always been pretty good and postseason, well you know. But starting last year when Polian forced the team to roll over for the Jets and give up on perfection I stopped caring so much. I still watch every game and enjoy discussion but the stress has gone way down. To me the ulcer development outweighed the satisfaction of winning.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information