No announcement yet.

Week 9 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think ATL should win this game, but Tampa is a solid team. The point spread seems pretty wide to me, actually. I think this is a decently close game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      All Brandon Graham fans should watch for his big breakout game next Sunday vs. the Colts. RT Ryan Diem is having a terrible year and cannot handle anybody with speed. Meanwhile our best blocking TE left the game with a rib injury Monday night, so Diem will not get much help.
      It doesn't really matter since McDersucksdicks thinks that putting an undersized DE with great quickness and pass-rush moves at DT is a genius idea.

**** you, McBagofdicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        It doesn't really matter since McDersucksdicks thinks that putting an undersized DE with great quickness and pass-rush moves at DT is a genius idea.

**** you, McBagofdicks.
        So they've been playing Graham at DT? On what, 3rd and 15+? What is with teams doing that this year? The Colts are doing that with Keyunta Dawson. The big difference is that he doesn't have great quickness or pass-rush moves, but the undersized DE part is dead on.

I don't get it. I think the Giants have been doing this too, or at least they were at the beginning of the season.

Comment

Graham is something like 5'10" and is very good using his speed and quickness, plus his height to gain leverage on the edge. His skill set at present does not allow him to work in the DT construct on any down and distance. It does not create space for any of the other DLinemen. It is a failed matchup.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

So they've been playing Graham at DT? On what, 3rd and 15+? What is with teams doing that this year? The Colts are doing that with Keyunta Dawson. The big difference is that he doesn't have great quickness or pass-rush moves, but the undersized DE part is dead on.
            Basically every passing down. It's dumb. He's not a DT. He's not even a third-down DT. He's a ************* DE (Destroyer of Everything). Leave him on the outside. Graham's game is built for the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Basically every passing down. It's dumb. He's not a DT. He's not even a third-down DT. He's a ************* DE (Destroyer of Everything). Leave him on the outside. Graham's game is built for the outside.
              Graham was my favorite DE prospect in that class so this is disappointing to hear. I could understand using him as a stand up interior pass rusher on occasion if they wanted to move him around but as a hand-to-ground DT it seems kind of stupid to put him in there where he can't use his athleticism. I assume he just gets mauled by guards and centers?

Comment

Graham was my favorite DE prospect in that class so this is disappointing to hear. I could understand using him as a stand up interior pass rusher on occasion if they wanted to move him around but as a hand-to-ground DT it seems kind of stupid to put him in there where he can't use his athleticism. I assume he just gets mauled by guards and centers?
                Obviously. They put him at DE against San Francisco and he....shockingly had a sweet TFL on Frank Gore and had a sack and strip of Alex Smith that Quintin Mikell scored on. I don't have a problem with him being the backup because Parker's played well, but seriously, play the man at his position.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  I think ATL should win this game, but Tampa is a solid team. The point spread seems pretty wide to me, actually. I think this is a decently close game.
                  Yeah, ATL coming off a bye and Matty Ice is like 18-1 at home in his career.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Annihilation shall happen in Cleveland.

Comment

Cleveland has shown itself to be scrappy so far. They can run to control the clock and protect McCoy. They should have all of their WR's back. Not a lock for a blowout.

Comment

We haven't lost in Oakland since 2002. I'm hoping that doesn't change this weekend!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

go...go Raiders? Go raiders??! barf.

Comment

CC, you can always root for a tie...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              Cleveland has shown itself to be scrappy so far. They can run to control the clock and protect McCoy. They should have all of their WR's back. Not a lock for a blowout.

Meh, yeah it is. Brady won't play like Brees. Our open field tackling is as pleasant to watch as... fill in the blank. We're ******. I'm okay with it.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

I will fill in the blank. The Browns' open field tackling is like watching old people fahk...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information