Week 9 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on. Spot on.

If any other Browns fans think Brady is going to have a fluke game like Brees did and we catch the luckiest breaks ever and pull off an upset that would happen 1 out of 100 times then just GTFO.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

The Pats can be beaten, but I'm not sure if the Browns will be able to put up enough points to dictate their defense against the Pats O. The Pats also appear to be very strong on special teams, so it's difficult to find an edge there. Given the line, I'm staying away.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        I have no faith in the Bengals to beat anyone, even at home. They got lucky to even be in the game with the Dolphins. The Steelers are arguably a better team. I have been anti Bengals (not hating) all season. I felt like Palmer was just done in general, and adding TO was not going to solve the problems.
        Yup. Cincy went from a team that wins ugly to a team that loses pretty.

Comment

If there was ever a week for the Bills to get their first win, and someone like Aaron Maybin to get his first sack, it's this week.

I'm literally terrified of this game. The horror of losing to the Bills.....the horror!

Comment

I really like the Bills this week, actually. I have a feeling that they get a straight up win.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              I really like the Bills this week, actually. I have a feeling that they get a straight up win.
              It's going to be a game of "who can possibly fail less?" And the Bills just may beat the Bears in one of those...

Comment

The Bills have played 2 really good games against teams that I think are better than the Bears. They aren't rolling over, and they're not THAT bad. The Bears will get a game, esp on the road.

Comment

I hope we lose and Wilf fires Childress after the game.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

It'll be nice to have Childress back on the Eagles staff next year... haha

Comment

Childress deserves to coach for the bills.

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

I know I said this in the Washington game, but the Bears better remember that they're allowed to run the ball. But I have faith that the defense can win this one for us.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                          I know I said this in the Washington game, but the Bears better remember that they're allowed to run the ball. But I have faith that the defense can win this one for us.
                          Hopefully since I just traded for the Bears defense.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                            They can't prevent points that the offense allows..... I'd almost rather have Cutler getting sacked since when has time, he throws ******* picks. Dammit all....

Comment

Troy Polamalu says Rodger Goddell has too much power:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10307...d=steelers.xml

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                                "Let's get smart, let's get healthy, and let's go eat some bird next week" - Raheem Morris Post Game Speech

<3
                                That crazy man is funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information