No announcement yet.

Week 9 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the latest rumor circling around Saints camp is that Drew Brees is playing with a Torn/Damaged meniscus in his knee that he injured back in Week 3. The reports are saying that Brees, and team are hiding this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-brees-knee/

I really don't know what to believe, but I find this report highly suspicious... if the injury was that serious and painful I seriously doubt Payton would allow Brees to risk his career by playing him week in and out on a bad knee. On the other hand knowing the kind of guy Drew is.. if he was hurt he would definitely try to not show it he doesn't want to let down his teammates, and his City by not playing.

Comment

Cant believe it took this long for Whitehurst to make his first start. First starts are always fun...I'll be watching.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Peyton Manning?

Ewwwwwwyyyy. LOL NAH.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Let me explain.

Random sucker: It's Peyton Manning!

Bam.
          Seems completely coincidental to me.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Cant believe it took this long for Whitehurst to make his first start. First starts are always fun...I'll be watching.
            He apparently hasn't been too good.....and Hasselbeck hasn't been bad I don't believe. I think the Giants are second only to the Steelers when it comes to teams you don't want a first start against as a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
              So the latest rumor circling around Saints camp is that Drew Brees is playing with a Torn/Damaged meniscus in his knee that he injured back in Week 3. The reports are saying that Brees, and team are hiding this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-brees-knee/

I really don't know what to believe, but I find this report highly suspicious... if the injury was that serious and painful I seriously doubt Payton would allow Brees to risk his career by playing him week in and out on a bad knee. On the other hand knowing the kind of guy Drew is.. if he was hurt he would definitely try to not show it he doesn't want to let down his teammates, and his City by not playing.
              Drew would play through whatever he can hide.

It's no torn ACL though! :D

Comment

Madden Curse:-D
                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Is Blount awesome or is Caddy just turrible? I'ma go with both!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

With the numerous severe injuries that Caddy went through, it's not surprising that he's slowed down. Blount has been much better than expected though.

Comment

Ronnie Brown against the Ravens or Felix Jones against the Packers?? Who to start??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        Ronnie Brown against the Ravens or Felix Jones against the Packers?? Who to start??
                        Go with Felix Jones. Brown has down **** all the past few years and I can easily see Jones having a few big runs and a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Whitehurst will most likely make some bad decisions, and overthrow some guys. But it will be nice to have a QB in there that has a good long ball to run Jeremy Bates' offense.
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

The starting QB who has started the most games for his team in the NFC West is Sam Bradford.
                            Last edited by Bucs_Rule; 11-04-2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              Go with Felix Jones. Brown has down **** all the past few years and I can easily see Jones having a few big runs and a TD.
                              I've also got Blount as an option. Projection wise Blount is lower than the other two but I'm thinking he has a better chance of good number against ATL than the other two do of having big games against whom they are playing.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
                                The starting QB who has started the most games for his team in the NFC West is Sam Bradford.
                                He has definitely not fallen flat on his face like I thought he would.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information