Week 9 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
    ..like the Raiders. I already said the good times were over.

We sold this game out, too. It's gonna be wilddd!!!!
    You blew out the Broncos and the Seahawks. :P

We'll see how you do with a real team!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      I don't buy in to the Bucs hype. They beat the Browns, Panthers, Bengals, Rams @ home, and the Cards. They lost to the Steelers (38-13) and the Saints (31-6).
      If we beat the Falcons will you become a believer?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
        I would. But good luck with that.

Comment

On the road with the Falcons coming off the bye. Don't see it happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            On the road with the Falcons coming off the bye. Don't see it happening

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
            Yeah, ATL coming off a bye and Matty Ice is like 16-1 at home in his career.
            (10 characters)

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Lets not forget how quickly anything can happen in the NFL, let alone this year which is sooo wide open. I can See the Bucks playing the Falcons close, I can also see them getting destroyed. It's so tough to say, I mean Saints losing to the Browns a few weeks ago was prety strange. Lets hope the Pats dont end up doing the same thing.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I will. They have a lot to prove and can prove much of it with a win over the Falcons.
                IMO, the Saints and Falcons are levels better than the Bucs, and that was re-affirmed when the Saints went to Tampa last month.

The Saints havn't looked sharp all year, other than that game.

Comment

• MATTHEWS vs WARE

Clay Matthews was drafted in the 2009 NFL Draft with the 26th pick. Since that day, no player in the NFL has more sacks than this 2nd year player. That's right. Right out of college with no acclimation time, he has 19.5 sacks in 23 games as a pro. DeMarcus Ware has 19, Trent Cole and Dwight Freeney have 18.5, and another 2009 Draftee, Brian Orakpo has 18 during that stretch.

Despite more injuries on their defense than any other team in the NFL, the Packers D is #1 in the NFL in Opponent's passer rating. The Packers allow their opponents merely a 68.8 passer rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    MATTHEWS vs WARE

Clay Matthews was drafted in the 2009 NFL Draft with the 26th pick. Since that day, no player in the NFL has more sacks than this 2nd year player. That's right. Right out of college with no acclimation time, he has 19.5 sacks in 23 games as a pro. DeMarcus Ware has 19, Trent Cole and Dwight Freeney have 18.5, and another 2009 Draftee, Brian Orakpo has 18 during that stretch.

Despite more injuries on their defense than any other team in the NFL, the Packers D is #1 in the NFL in Opponent's passer rating. The Packers allow their opponents merely a 68.8 passer rating.
                    I'm so jealous. I thought Matthews would be a crappy pro, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Comment

• Eagles win and cover vs. Indy tomorrow. Just too many injuries.

Comment

• sex.

Comment

• Ok Job tell us how you really feel.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post

sex.

He looks a heck of a lot like a messiah in this one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Jake Plummer was resurrected 10 years younger?

Comment

• Everyone...

Jesus' first start prediction time.

19-35, 264 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs and MOST IMPORTANTLY - a 24-17 upset of the Giants!
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information