X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
    Everyone...

Jesus' first start prediction time.

19-35, 264 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs and MOST IMPORTANTLY - a 24-17 upset of the Giants!
    The Buccaneers arent playing the giants this Sunday.....

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      Eagles win and cover vs. Indy tomorrow. Just too many injuries.
      I want to see how many arm tackles Vick runs through.

Comment

• This is late, but Houston is ********. Arian Foster raped the Colts week one, and yet he only gets fifteen carries against the Colts the second time? Dumb....and he still gets over a hundred yards.

Could be a big game for the Eagles this week if Vick and McCoy go rambo on that Colts defense, which will also be without Session.
        Just play me, baby

Comment

• Not enough Suh to satisfy my appetite this week.... :/

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Not enough Suh to satisfy my appetite this week.... :/
            Suh has become one of my favorite players to watch in about half a season of playing in the NFL. Dude is a beast.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
              This is late, but Houston is ********. Arian Foster raped the Colts week one, and yet he only gets fifteen carries against the Colts the second time? Dumb....and he still gets over a hundred yards.

Could be a big game for the Eagles this week if Vick and McCoy go rambo on that Colts defense, which will also be without Session.
              We discussed this in the gameday thread.

The Colts defense gives up yards against the run by design. They stiffen up in the red zone and try to coax you into getting short runs to set up 3rd and long where they pin their ears back and get after the QB to make splash plays (pick six, sackstrip). They trade FGs for TDs, which then forces you to play catch-up, when you can't run the ball as much.

It's not as simple as run - run - run. You can never be that predictable in the NFL.
              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                We discussed this in the gameday thread.

The Colts defense gives up yards against the run by design. They stiffen up in the red zone and try to coax you into getting short runs to set up 3rd and long where they pin their ears back and get after the QB to make splash plays (pick six, sackstrip). They trade FGs for TDs, which then forces you to play catch-up, when you can't run the ball as much.

It's not as simple as run - run - run. You can never be that predictable in the NFL.
                Bob Bratkowski disagrees

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  Not enough Suh to satisfy my appetite this week.... :/
                  I really need to go to bed. I thought the Lions were on a bye this week for some odd reason. OMG ...more Suh domination!

Comment

• you act like one game is enough

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Maybe this can hold you guys until 1 PM?

Comment

• Lions are gonna beat the Jets :)

Comment

• I never get tired of watching big men like Suh try to go all Ed Reed on the rare pick or scoop up of a fumble. Suh was definitely more graceful than most.

Comment

• Matt Ryan has a 16-1 record in the Georgia Dome and the Falcons have averaged 28.4 points in those games.

However, he has an average passer rating of 61.0 in four career games against the Bucs, throwing six interceptions with only two touchdowns. He has also been sacked six times.

Plus, the Bucs lead the NFL with 14 interceptions this season, led by Aqib Talib’s five picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by will99890 View Post
                              I never get tired of watching big men like Suh try to go all Ed Reed on the rare pick or scoop up of a fumble. Suh was definitely more graceful than most.
                              I still wanted Santana Moss to strip the big fella last week, a la Don Beebe on Leon Lett!
                              But Beebe went after it harder and faster than Moss did.

Comment

• I have a feeling the Saints/Panthers game will be closer than everyone thinks. The Panthers always play us tough, and we just haven't been able to put together 2 consistently good games in a row thus far this season. I'm expecting a tight game that comes down to a possible FG just like in Week 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information