No announcement yet.

Titans claim Randy Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember hearing Fisher say that Moss would never play for the titans, I wonder how this is going to end up.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
      Finally media attention! BTW lol at people just now finding out Britt was hurt.
      Hey, I hadn't heard anything about it until today. They must have been keeping that on the down low until they made sure they got him.

Comment

They announced Britt was hurt pretty seriously during the game on Sunday.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Hey, I hadn't heard anything about it until today. They must have been keeping that on the down low until they made sure they got him.
          On monday Jeff said it was a hamstring but not season ending.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

yawn......

Comment

How is Vince?

Comment

Another WR who can beat the Texans Secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                  moss isn't what he once was, but he's still more than we currently have, especially with britt out indefinitely. cautiously optimistic.
                  Just don't expect much from him. He basically gives minimal effort.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Well, the Titans have successfully created an unstoppable Madden team.

Running QB + Super Fast RB + Ridiculous WR

Comment

I do not like this move. Randy is a nutcase and he probably wont be happy for long. You do not want a guy like this on your team. He seemed somewhat controlled on the Pats but still caused problems at times.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

**** ******* balls

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          **** ******* balls
                          Clearly Moss would have done nothing for the Jaguars. I mean, he isn't even fit to hold Mike Sims-Walker's jock at this point. The Jags are better off for passing on this headache.

I truly hope this drips as much sarcasm as I intended it to

Comment

Randy moss disgusts me. I played the game for 8 years and loved every minute of it, and had to stop. Hes in the league making millions of dollars and he doesnt even care about the game. He doesnt even try in games. "I play when i want to play." That is atrocious, I dont see why people want to watch cocky assholes who dont even try play, when you can watch guys like Ed reed, Ray Lewis, Drew Brees, peyton ect. Those guys actually love the game and give it their all every single snap. He has amazing natural talent, theres no denying that, but he is a dickhead who doesnt have any heart. Any teams that sign a guy like moss is a sell out.
                            Last edited by steelersfan43; 11-03-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              Clearly Moss would have done nothing for the Jaguars. I mean, he isn't even fit to hold Mike Sims-Walker's jock at this point. The Jags are better off for passing on this headache.

I truly hope this drips as much sarcasm as I intended it to
                              I'm pretty sure he's upset about the fact that he's in the division, not that he didn't go to the Jags.

And this also sucks that Britt got hurt so soon after he was getting hot, he was turning into a Brandon Marshall clone and starting to really dominate, we probably have to wait until the playoffs to see both WR's on the field together and healthy, it's best to take it slow with him and not rush him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

At the end of the season, the Titans offense could look like this:

QB: Vince Young
                                RB: Chris Johnson
                                WR: Randy Moss
                                WR: Kenny Britt

Be right back. Gotta go change mah underbritches.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information