• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    At the end of the season, the Titans offense could look like this:

QB: Vince Young
    RB: Chris Johnson
    WR: Randy Moss
    WR: Kenny Britt

Be right back. Gotta go change mah underbritches.
    Vince young sucks?...

Edit: and randy isn't even good anymore lol.

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      Randy moss disgusts me. I played the game for 8 years and loved every minute of it, and had to stop. Hes in the league making millions of dollars and he doesnt even care about the game. He doesnt even try in games. "I play when i want to play." That is atrocious, I dont see why people want to watch cocky assholes who dont even try play, when you can watch guys like Ed reed, Ray Lewis, Drew Brees, peyton ect. Those guys actually love the game and give it their all every single snap. He has amazing natural talent, theres no denying that, but he is a dickhead who doesnt have any heart. Any teams that sign a guy like moss is a sell out.
      I honestly don't know why anyone likes Ray Lewis. He pleaded guilty to obstruction in a double murder? I mean how can he not disgust you?

Comment

So he's getting a bye week afterall.

Comment

Practically perfect

This is a great match. Randy can run his routes he likes. The defense will have to put at least two guys on him all the time. When Britt comes back he will get two guys as well? Will he? So, no more than 7 in the box?

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
            Vince young sucks?...

Edit: and randy isn't even good anymore lol.

I don't get it.
            Can you rephrase that? I want to make sure I understand you before I tell you how wrong you are.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              At the end of the season, the Titans offense could look like this:

QB: Vince Young
              RB: Chris Johnson
              WR: Randy Moss
              WR: Kenny Britt

Be right back. Gotta go change mah underbritches.
              quit playing madden?
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                quit playing madden?
                Use a non-sarcastic reply to prove why I shouldn't be excited about that.

In '08, the Titans WR's were Justin Gage, Justin McCareins, and Brandon Jones. Last year it was Justin Gage, Nate Washington, and a rookie Kenny Britt. This year, they're gonna be Randy Moss, Kenny Britt, and Nate Washington. Why shouldn't Titans fans be stoked? Please... Yeah, we're not getting vintage Randy Moss. We're getting a player who's not going to give full effort. He still improves the team and gives the Titans a different aspect on offense that defenses will have to defend. He fits VY's throwing perfectly.

VY's Y/A is 8.2. He's the only QB who has sustained that success downfield through 7 games. He's got a 9/2 TD/INT ratio. This is with Kenny Britt and Nate Washington as his WR's. Even in the circumstances that Moss carries, he's going to improve this team. VY has proven that he can throw it downfield with consistency. I'm not saying Moss is going to explode. What I'm saying is that this has the potential to be a legit threat that defenses will have to worry about. It's gonna open things up for CJ out of the backfield, and for the WR's and TE's underneath.

Is he bad for the locker room? Probably. But the Titans aren't the Vikings. Fisher isn't Brad Childress. Moss's attitude can be handled. I don't see how this is anything other than a good thing, and adds to an already potent offense that's #2 in the NFL is points per game. And psssst, CJ2K is struggling through all of this.

Britt has emerged as a #1 WR. VY has emerged as a franchise QB. CJ2K is one of the best players in the NFL. And now you're adding Randy ******* Moss to the offense?

Forgive me while I sprout my boner. I think I deserve it after watching scrubs the likes of Justin Gage, Eric Moulds, and Justin McCareins start for this team over the past 3-4 years.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

somebody get this man a drink

dont worry TH hes a wolf puppy most of em have no brains round there

Comment

Isn't this going to open up the field more for Johnson as well? Teams are going to have play at least one player deep leaving less men in the box for Johnson to get by. Moss even being lazy brings a lot to the team.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So who benefits from Moss coming in? Nate Washington? Damien Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by fontes View Post
                        I honestly don't know why anyone likes Ray Lewis. He pleaded guilty to obstruction in a double murder? I mean how can he not disgust you?
                        I talking about his obvious love for the game..

but anyway the details of that are iffy anyway. Your telling me youd rat out your best friend if he did something?

Comment

but anyway the details of that are iffy anyway. Your telling me youd rat out your best friend if he did something?
                          I'd probably just buy him a drink or something. And high five him.

Comment

If i knew the dude murdered someone yes I would.

Comment

Moss ain't that good anymore lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                I'm pretty sure he's upset about the fact that he's in the division, not that he didn't go to the Jags.

And this also sucks that Britt got hurt so soon after he was getting hot, he was turning into a Brandon Marshall clone and starting to really dominate, we probably have to wait until the playoffs to see both WR's on the field together and healthy, it's best to take it slow with him and not rush him.
                                I think kenny Britt is faster and more explosive than Brandon Marshall, imo he is closer to T.O. but yeah he was really starting to dominate sucks he got hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information