Titans claim Randy Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
    I talking about his obvious love for the game..

but anyway the details of that are iffy anyway. Your telling me youd rat out your best friend if he did something?
    I am just pointing out that what disgusts you and doesnt disgust you, disgusts me.

Comment

Originally posted by fontes View Post
      I am just pointing out that what disgusts you and doesnt disgust you, disgusts me.
      My brain melted some.

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
        Moss ain't that good anymore lol.....
        So you're saying that Moss isn't any better than say Damian Williams or Lavelle Hawkins?

It's an obvious upgrade. Why can't people understand this? Don't compare this Moss to the old Moss. Compare this Moss to who he is replacing in the lineup.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

So this is Randy's 3rd team this season. That has to be an NFL record?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

I think Hank Baskett owns that record
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
              Vince young sucks?...

Edit: and randy isn't even good anymore lol.

I don't get it.
              I really hope you are being sarcastic.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Moss is overrated. If he's the dominant WR that so many think he is, he will dominate and open things up in Tennessee. I correctly predicted he wouldn't in Minnesota and he won't in Tennessee either. He'll show some flashes of what he once was, but in the end he won't be consistently dominant and his excuse makers will be left making excuses again.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                    Moss is overrated. If he's the dominant WR that so many think he is, he will dominate and open things up in Tennessee. I correctly predicted he wouldn't in Minnesota and he won't in Tennessee either. He'll show some flashes of what he once was, but in the end he won't be consistently dominant and his excuse makers will be left making excuses again.
                    Did you see the production Harvin got out of him? Moss opens up everything, Welker hasnt done **** without Moss and Harvin wasnt doing great until Moss got to town either. Sure his skills arent what they used to be but Moss has always done so much more then just produce numbers.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                      Dude where do you wanna meet up so I can smoke one of your joints with you? Must be some good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                        So this is Randy's 3rd team this season. That has to be an NFL record?
                        Low level players get cut and signed by another team in the same season all the time. I'm sure there are players who have been on 4 teams in one season, if not more.

Comment

Well except in this case fans of team 1 (Patriots) still like him and wanted him back
                          I think descency (sp?) is the only Pats fan that didn't want him back
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            Well except in this case fans of team 1 (Patriots) still like him and wanted him back
                            I think descency (sp?) is the only Pats fan that didn't want him back
                            I don't think Vikings fans hate him either. Sure, he could have caught the ball on the PI called play for a TD but he was rightfully pissed at Childress and **** that guy. Moss is full of baggage for sure. There will be times when he upsets fans. That said he is incredibly talented and just being on a team immediately improves said teams passing game. He may not put up amazing numbers but he certainly helps teams win games.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                              this is my favorite thing about moss and other similar players.

fans of his first team: best player ever!

fans of team 2: yeah!
                              fans of team 1: suckers, he's like, the worst player in the nfl.
                              random other people: rabblerabblerabble
                              fans of team 2: *shrug* here's why he will work for us
                              fans of team 1: worst player ever!!!
                              other people: rabblejobsrabble

goto:1
                              You just don't understand, Njx! Our team is special!!! We can change him!!!
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Use a non-sarcastic reply to prove why I shouldn't be excited about that.
                                Because the second you count on him is the second he will let you down. He isn't going to jump for balls or fight through contact. He gives up on plays and will just decide to shut it down. People will like him because he is a threat if you give him single coverage, but this isn't anywhere near the Randy Moss that people saw in 2007 or even 08.

I've defended him quite a bit, but Randy hasn't played worth **** this year regardless of what the numbers may say.

I mean, he got shut down by Antonio Cromartie. Not just beat up, but shut down.

If you get Moss's best effort, he's a super talent still. If you get the effort he's been giving, then prepare to be disappointed.

I mean, after he got traded I said his best two games would be his first as a Viking (to shut everyone up) and against NE (to show them they should have paid him). Those two games combined: 5 catches, 89 yards, 1 TD. The game against NE was a 1 catch for 8 yards. Devin McCourty didn't even cover him most of the night. It was random corners who can barely cover anyone (Arrington, Butler, Wilhite).

worst 2 games this year: 1 catch, 8 yards, 0 TDs.
                                best 2 games: 6 catches, 123 yards, 3 TDs.

the rest (4 games, averaged): 3.75 catches per game, 46 yards per game, 0.5 TD per game. (With Tom Brady and the ghost of Brett Favre, both of whom have better deep balls than VY)

I'm just not seeing the big deal.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information