X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI 2010 Midseason All-Pro Team

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...rds/index.html

Let the debating begin.

Swap Wilfork in to DT and put Osi at DE. Also not sure about Wake, Timmons or Thomas

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

While Pouncey may deserve it a little more, Bradford has to be the number 1 candidate for OROY. I'll also be kind of surprised if Vick doesn't win CBPOTY, even after missing a month.

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
        Swap Wilfork in to DT and put Osi at DE. Also not sure about Wake, Timmons or Thomas
        Timmons has been downright amazing this year. Our LB coach said he's been the best LB so far.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
          Timmons has been downright amazing this year. Our LB coach said he's been the best LB so far.
          He is a beast now, but if he would have went to a 4-3 he'd probably be hands-down the best 4-3 OLB in the league. I was a huge fan of his and thought he had a higher ceiling than Willis in that draft.

Comment

Hey, we have someone on there. Grats to Alex Mack. You're a beast.

Comment

Peter King is an idiot. I have no qualms with this list, but I figured I'd throw that out there in case anyone forgot.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I love Cameron Wake, easily my favorite player on my favorite team, but I'd still take Tamba Hali over him. More complete player at this stage and he even has .5 more sacks.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Peter King's been riding the Dolphin's pass rush's nuts since before the season. Im surprised he didn't put Koa Misi as defensive RotY

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Timmons and Pouncey are good picks for the Steelers, definately the right picks there.

Pouncey wont win OROY, but he should be second behind Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                      Timmons and Pouncey are good picks for the Steelers, definately the right picks there.

Pouncey wont win OROY, but he should be second behind Bradford.
                      Maybe he should but he probably won't be. Mike Williams is playing like a top receiver already and I'm sure we haven't heard the last from Dez Bryant yet.
                      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Peyton Manning is certainly deserving, but the reasoning is pathetic. White, Eldridge, and Tamme have a combined 15 receptions on the season. Manning has played exactly one game without Dallas Clark and Austin Collie. King acts like the three backups have been Manning's primary targets all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Peter King is an idiot. I have no qualms with this list, but I figured I'd throw that out there in case anyone forgot.
                          Basically this.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

T Jake Long
                            Miami Dolphins
                            Head coach Tony Sparano: "I thank God ... I have Jake Long at left tackle.''
                            That's impossible. Jake Long is way too slow and has stone feet and will never be a good left tackle.

SS LaRon Landry
                            Washington Redskins
                            Four interceptions, four sacks, five forced fumbles, 28 deflections. Not bad.
                            Wow. I didn't realize how gaudy his stats were.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              That's impossible. Jake Long is way too slow and has stone feet and will never be a good left tackle.

Wow. I didn't realize how gaudy his stats were.
                              Those are his career stats...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information