No announcement yet.

Warning: Don't touch Lord Favre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be so glad when our season is over and Favre and Childress will be rotting far far away somewhere else.

Comment

Harvin and Childress get into at practice.

double post, please delete

Comment

How long until Goodell is out? Hes all about cleaning up the image of the NFL, but really he's making it look like a league for pussies.

If they go to a lockout it's going to cost the NFL a lot of fans and money. There's already a growing discontent with the way the NFL is run, and a lockout could really do some damage.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
          How long until Goodell is out? Hes all about cleaning up the image of the NFL, but really he's making it look like a league for pussies.

If they go to a lockout it's going to cost the NFL a lot of fans and money. There's already a growing discontent with the way the NFL is run, and a lockout could really do some damage.
          Im assuming this. If theres a lockout I could see some things changing in the off year. I doubt it gets Goodell out but it could be a start?

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

That's what he gets for trying to be a hardass with that 1960's chinstrap. I've been waiting for years to see him get a shot right there.

Comment

Goodell should be suspended for frivolous fines.

Comment

Not that I agree with this fine, but why is everyone blaming Favre? Its not like he called Goodell and told him to the fine the guy. Assign blame to the correct person, thank you.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Im assuming this. If theres a lockout I could see some things changing in the off year. I doubt it gets Goodell out but it could be a start?
                  It'll never happen. The owners love him because he's their lapdog. It's why he got laughed out of the building when he held those "open forums" with the players during training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    yeah i saw that, this is ******* weak. Just put a god damn flag on the old fart. This was a clean hit.

I think Troy Polamalu's idea is the best solution for this. Get a group of retired players or something of that sort and have them form a group that will decide whether or not the hit was wreckless or not. I think former players/players would have a better idea of a players intent.
                    I agree, have a third party come in and make the decisions

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I second that motion for a third party
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information