Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gets left out in the AFC Playoff Race?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Remember when ppl were still riding Houston as a "sleeper" in the offseason?

Hopefully this season where they underachieve yet again finally puts a stop to that nonsense we hear every offseason.
    Leagues worst tease. Every off-season they seem to improve in a critical aspect of the game only to get substantially worse in another area. Well, at least they have a decent O-line now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Remember when ppl were still riding Houston as a "sleeper" in the offseason?

Hopefully this season where they underachieve yet again finally puts a stop to that nonsense we hear every offseason.
      Originally posted by J255979-11nine View Post
      Leagues worst tease. Every off-season they seem to improve in a critical aspect of the game only to get substantially worse in another area. Well, at least they have a decent O-line now.
      Like, I know it's now the big thing to say this.....but that is exactly how Arizona was. Breakout teases for a few seasons until then everyone started to get sick of them and give up....they limp into the playoffs atop a bad division and the bam! Get hot and run to the Superbowl.

Too bad for the Texans their division is so much tougher, as is their conference....they really needed to dominate and haven't done it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        Phins are better than the Titans, IMHO
        We'll find out for sure in 9 days.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Good news for the Texans they are very much in it. Just 1 game back of the Colts and 1/2 of the Titans.

I think the Colts and Titans are much better, but they can still turn it around. They finished strong last season, if they do it again before its too late they still have a chance.

Comment

That team has Gary Kubiak. No way they make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
              That team has Gary Kubiak. No way they make it.
              They could do a lot worse. The Cowboys or Vikings would probably trade in a heartbeat right about now...

Comment

I picked the Dolphins to win the East before the season and I think they are a team that will only get better as the season progresses. Very young, especially on defense and even if their locale doesn't lend itself to winter football, their style of play certainly does.

I wonder how big of a role yet another bad officiating decision that just happens to benefit the Steelers plays down the stretch.

I think injuries are just brutal on the Titans right now, who I had in the Superbowl :(

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  They could do a lot worse. The Cowboys or Vikings would probably trade in a heartbeat right about now...
                  Lovie Smith challenges that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Don't you mean calls a time out, the replays show its a completely wrong call but he forgets to challenge it, then gets a delay of game penalty for squinting at the replay and scratching his chin?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                      I picked the Dolphins to win the East before the season and I think they are a team that will only get better as the season progresses. Very young, especially on defense and even if their locale doesn't lend itself to winter football, their style of play certainly does.

I wonder how big of a role yet another bad officiating decision that just happens to benefit the Steelers plays down the stretch.

I think injuries are just brutal on the Titans right now, who I had in the Superbowl :(
                      Kenny Britt is the only one of our starters that wont be ready for the Dolphins game, unless I am completely blanking on someone.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I left him out just because....well idk. Better record than the Vikes or Cowboys.

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                        Don't you mean calls a time out, the replays show its a completely wrong call but he forgets to challenge it, then gets a delay of game penalty for squinting at the replay and scratching his chin?
                        Cutler has been sacked 7 times and has thrown 3 picks, but somehow the team is still in the game thanks to the defense playing like crazy and a Hester return or twelve. 4th and inches...need it to stay in the game.....Martz calls a 7 step drop with 5 WRs. The other team rushes only 3 yet all 3 defenders absolutely crush Cutler.

Switch to shot of Lovie staring at the scoreboard with the most confused look ever on his face wondering "How are we losing this? Is that score right? Maybe I should challenge it.....uh oh, the team is ready to snap the ball.....timeout!"

He thinks it over some more....sees that the replay is obviously in favor of the other team.....challenges, loses and is now down 2 timeouts in the span of about 10 seconds.

And the saddest part of all? This isn't even really that much of an exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                          The only significant injury to a starter is to Britt. Everyone else will be healthy after this week's Bye, VY included. Even David Thornton, whose been on PUP, has been practicing. Tony Brown is really the only guy who's questionable, so outside of him and Britt, the injury situation is pretty good. Losing Derrick Morgan to an ACL sucked though, but Babin and Ball are some of the NFL sacks leaders.

Hopefully Moss will pick up where Britt left off. I'm hoping VY can develop the same type of downfield connection with him that he had with Sweed in college.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Of course it's Britt who's hurt. :(
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Of course it's Britt who's hurt. :(
                              I know, my FF guy just like Romo and Ryan Grant!

I think the Titans are the odd-team out as well. I love Fisher as a coach, but I just don't see them making it of those teams.

But what I saw of the Jets last week..... makes me have some doubts now.

Comment

I no its not popular.. but I voted the ravens.. after seeing the game vs the bills, even though they did comeback to win it.. even tho i think too. they had a letdown after losing to the pats
                                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information