No announcement yet.

Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a damn shame Stafford keeps getting hurt cuz when he plays, the Lions are a different team. Until he proves he can stay healthy, I don't think he can be #1.

1. Flacco
    2. Freeman
    3. Stafford/Ryan
    4. Stafford/Ryan
    5. Bradford
    6. Sanchez
    I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      BUT FREEMAN JUST WINZ...Oh wait. No? Matt Ryan>Josh Freeman indeed.

MATTY ICE FOR MVP
      Please. Michael Turner carried ATL to this victory. Once we stopped the run in the 2nd half, Ryan was shut down. Freeman had very little of a running game, threw 2 idiotic INTs, and still should have won the game. Terrible play call on 4th down and the refs not measuring after 3rd down was ridiculous.
      save Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
        Please. Michael Turner carried ATL to this victory. Once we stopped the run in the 2nd half, Ryan was shut down. Freeman had very little of a running game, threw 2 idiotic INTs, and still should have won the game. Terrible play call on 4th down and the refs not measuring after 3rd down was ridiculous.
        Lol. On numerous occasions when you stopped the run on 1st and 2nd down and left Ryan with 3rd and long, he converted. When Michael Turner got stuffed on the goal line and actually lost 4 yards Ryan converted again. Still should have won the game? You got some lucky special teams breaks and still lost. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
          Lol. On numerous occasions when you stopped the run on 1st and 2nd down and left Ryan with 3rd and long, he converted. When Michael Turner got stuffed on the goal line and actually lost 4 yards Ryan converted again. Still should have won the game? You got some lucky special teams breaks and still lost. Get over it.
          Best team in teh NFCZZZzzzzzz

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Call me crazy, but I love Sanchez. Nice plays down the stretch to win the game today. Plus, he has the support system around him. I'd roll with either Sanchez or Ryan.
            aka KGB Chicken

Comment

• Stafford is so damn special. He's got teh wow plays, and the little things. Just get healthy dude.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• They need to build a line around him.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

As a Bucs fan, I agree. Our run defense is our biggest weakness and Matt Ryan still made key throws on 3rd and long. He had an excellent game.

Draft King, I don't know how you can call the special teams plays "lucky." If I'm not mistaken, Brian Billick made it known many times that the Falcons kickoff coverage is best in the NFL. Spurlock is an excellent return man (Just ask the Saints last year) and made plays.

You can't take credit away from this YOUNG Bucs team. They hung in there with the Falcons. I give credit where it is due and Matty Ice made some great throws and they chewed time off the clock with those long drives and made TDs early. I just wish the Bucs called for a QB sneak instead of a misdirection run. But overall good game and am looking forward to a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                    As a Bucs fan, I agree. Our run defense is our biggest weakness and Matt Ryan still made key throws on 3rd and long. He had an excellent game.

Draft King, I don't know how you can call the special teams plays "lucky." If I'm not mistaken, Brian Billick made it known many times that the Falcons kickoff coverage is best in the NFL. Spurlock is an excellent return man (Just ask the Saints last year) and made plays.

You can't take credit away from this YOUNG Bucs team. They hung in there with the Falcons. I give credit where it is due and Matty Ice made some great throws and they chewed time off the clock with those long drives and made TDs early. I just wish the Bucs called for a QB sneak instead of a misdirection run. But overall good game and am looking forward to a rematch.
                    Agreed. I guess I shouldn't be calling those plays "lucky" but to for him to say you should have won is crazy. Even if you get the touchdown there, Matt Ryan gets the ball back with two minutes to go and a chance to win the game. Remember, he's called Matty Ice for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      They need to build a line around him.
                      I don't think the line is as big of a problem as everyone makes it out to be. More teams have surrendered more sacks and there Qbs are still healthy.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not the Lions rushed Stafford back a bit to early. I don't know if that shoulder is really 100% still and thats not good for a QB because no matter how good your oline is, as a QB in the NFL, you have to be able to take the lumps and bruises. I hope all is well for him because he is a great talent!

Comment

• Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                        I don't think the line is as big of a problem as everyone makes it out to be. More teams have surrendered more sacks and there Qbs are still healthy.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not the Lions rushed Stafford back a bit to early. I don't know if that shoulder is really 100% still and thats not good for a QB because no matter how good your oline is, as a QB in the NFL, you have to be able to take the lumps and bruises. I hope all is well for him because he is a great talent!
                        Stafford is a lot more mobile than a lot of QBs and his ability to move like that can also be bad in terms of allowing big hits.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

Agreed. I guess I shouldn't be calling those plays "lucky" but to for him to say you should have won is crazy. Even if you get the touchdown there, Matt Ryan gets the ball back with two minutes to go and a chance to win the game. Remember, he's called Matty Ice for a reason.

Because his progression has frozen?

Just kaeding btw. I just couldn't resist.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more, but if he got the first down instead of the TD, they could have ran more time off the clock. Who knows, its gonna be one of those "What ifs...".

And yes, Matt Ryan is clutch in big situations also, but overall, that was an intense and awesome game. I just hope things are different next time around. One thing we can agree on is the NFC South is the best division in the NFC.

Comment

• FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I hit Sanchez when I ment to hit Bradford.

1. Sam Bradford
                              2. Josh Freeman
                              3. Matty Ice
                              4. Matthew Stafford
                              5. Joe Flacco
                              6. Mark Sanchez

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                                Stafford is so damn special. He's got teh wow plays, and the little things. Just get healthy dude.
                                This. I try to not even pay attention to the box scores when watching young QB's, but Stafford looks like he's gonna really be something special if he can play a full season so it's tough to say. Now with Sanchez he did make some nice plays to come back for his team and all so he deserves credit, but as a whole that game he looked average at best. Stafford looked 10x better IMO and he was facing a defense that was 10x better also.

I know Sanchez is gonna get a ton better, but there was a big difference in terms of how he and Stafford both looked today honestly.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information