Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    I fail to see the logic in, Michael Turner is good, so let's downplay everything Matt Ryan does.
    Shhhh if you speak logically they won't understand you. Just keep repeating that Freeman is god and send them to their holes to let them chant FREEMANZZZ in peace.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• You guys think the rules can play a role in this? Or just natural talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Shhhh if you speak logically they won't understand you. Just keep repeating that Freeman is god and send them to their holes to let them chant FREEMANZZZ in peace.

I did hear that Freeman, only 22 years old you know, bestowed his powers in the form of Michael Spurlock today, so he technically is the one that kept the game close. He's so damn talented. Just wait until he reaches his potential and can make that Bucs defense dominant again. MVP.

Comment

• SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            I fail to see the logic in, Michael Turner is good, so let's downplay everything Matt Ryan does.
            I never downplayed Matt Ryan. In this thread, I ranked him 3rd and said he is a great QB. When you are comparing the 2 QBs however, you have to take the running game into account.
            save Freeman

Comment

• Stafford's upside is taking a major hit with these shoulder injuries.

I still like Sanchez in the non-homer sense too.

Comment

• I'll go with Stafford because he was my favorite prospect since I started caring about the draft, and he's done nothing (besides get injured) to make me feel differently.

Definitely a great crop of young QB's, I could see any of these guys putting in a great career and winning championships. Not everyone will, but I think all have the talent and decent enough situations.

Comment

• From Don Banks tonight:

Matt Ryan won again at home, and so what else is new? The Falcons quarterback has now started his NFL career with a 17-1 record at the Georgia Dome, and that's one of the more remarkable and underappreciated accomplishments in recent history. Matty Ice is almost Matty Automatic at home.

• Meanwhile, Ryan's 2008 first-round draft classmate, Joe Flacco, is becoming fairly dominant at home, as well. With Baltimore's 26-10 throttling of Miami at M&T Bank Stadium, Flacco has won his past seven starts at home.

Come to think of it, we've got an enticing Flacco versus Ryan showdown to count down to this week: 6-2 first-place Baltimore plays at 6-2 first-place Atlanta in the opener of the NFL Network's schedule Thursday night.

• Miami quarterback Chad Henne threw three more interceptions (without a touchdown pass) in the loss at Baltimore, and you've got to think we're going to see some of Chad Pennington at some point soon. It won't be a long-term benching most likely, but just a chance for Henne to sit and watch for a while, in the hope it'll re-energize his game and further his development.

Someone axed me earlier about why I didn't include Henne in this poll.

Comment

• I think Henne's a good player, but let's face it, if he got any votes in this poll, it's a mega homer vote. These 6 guys are a cut above him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                      lmao this made me laugh. +rep

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• In hindsight I find myself wondering why I didn't think more highly of Freeman coming out of college. He's got ideal physical tools and shows good intangibles.

Oh, and Ryan is the best QB in this thread. Stafford is a close second and nobody deserves to be called third. No homer.

Comment

• Stafford is so brittle. Im pissed, I picked him up to replace Matt Ryan as my fantasy qb in one of my leagues, and he was tearing it up....for 1.5 games and then reinjures himself.

Goddammit Stafford, you're made out of paper! Ahhh, back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Oh and as far as real football is concerned, You gotta love a lot of these guys. Braford, Flacco, Ryan, Freeman, Sanchez, all of them are promising.

Bradford is still my guy though. I love me some Bradford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                              In hindsight I find myself wondering why I didn't think more highly of Freeman coming out of college. He's got ideal physical tools and shows good intangibles.

Oh, and Ryan is the best QB in this thread. Stafford is a close second and nobody deserves to be called third. No homer.
                              Ryan and Flacco's stats are practically the same this year. He is easily #2 if not #1, and you're saying Stafford is better and no one deserves to be called third? Straight homer, yo.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Miami Passing
                                C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
                                C. Henne 22/34 231 6.8 0 3 47.5

HUEHUEHEUHUEHEUEHU @ Henne's name in this thread

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information