• Show
Clear All

• Peter King called Dorsey a disappointment :(

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Jesus I need to get NFL Network in my college aptmnt. I missed what by all accounts looked to be like an incredible game, missing a 4th qt comeback by both QB's. Flacco brought them back in what looked to be the game winning TD, then Ryan comes back and makes a big throw to Jenkins and Roddy to give them the late score.

Great game by two great young QB's, I really wished I hadn't missed this. I need to see if NFL Network has it on replay and I'll go ahead and record the game at my pops.
      You only really missed a good 4th QTR.

Also, one game isn't going to change my opinion on these guys. Both QB's played well though.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        If the question was who is the best QB right now then it wouldn't a question, but it wasn't. It was long term, not right now, and while Ryan still can make a case for longterm also, he's still not a clear cut #1 right now.

Oh, yeah. He still is.

Comment

• Play a great game.

Automatically become greatest QB ever, both present and future.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I still would take Bradford over both. Remember guys Ryan Fitzpatrick carved this D to shreds. I expected Ryan to do something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Play a great game.

Pretty much this.

Comment

• The ravens D is not what it used to be, Ryan Fitzpatrick lit them up and someone else did too. They also blown 3 4th quarter leads this season and have fabian washington & josh wilson at Corners. They barely blitz anymore btw Joe Theisman & Matt Millan suck along with the papa guy.

Ryan did have a nice game though, I changed my mind & switch Ryan & Flacco on my list
                Last edited by Complex; 11-11-2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Matty Ice living up to his nickname again.

lol at people who call him 'average' or 'below average'. Their ability to evaluate QB play is below average.

Comment

• | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Sammy B will get his shot at Matty Ice next week! We need to get by the toughness of Troy Smith (HAHAHAHA) first.

Comment

• 1. Flacco
                        2. Bradford
                        3. Sanchez
                        4. Ryan
                        5. Stafford
                        6. Freeman

Maybe ryan over sanchez but i like holmes and edwards more than white and nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joecool View Post
                          1. Flacco
                          2. Bradford
                          3. Sanchez
                          4. Ryan
                          5. Stafford
                          6. Freeman

Maybe ryan over sanchez but i like holmes and edwards more than white and nobody.
                          Interesting.

1. Chances of Holmes and Edwards staying together beyond this year seem minimal.

2. Did you watch the game last night? I'm not sure I agree with your statement, even ignoring other Falcons receivers completely.

Question: which QB on that list would you want to have the ball in their hands with 65 seconds left and needing a score to win the game?

Answer: Ryan everytime.
                          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
                            Interesting.

1. Chances of Holmes and Edwards staying together beyond this year seem minimal.

2. Did you watch the game last night? I'm not sure I agree with your statement, even ignoring other Falcons receivers completely.

Question: which QB on that list would you want to have the ball in their hands with 65 seconds left and needing a score to win the game?

Answer: Ryan everytime.
                            I wouldn't mind having Flacco or Freeman. Both have shown the ability to step there game up to another level in the 4th qtr along with Matt Ryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Play a great game.

More deserving than ******* Matt Stafford who can't stay on the field. Or Sam Bradford who is probably going to be stuck with a declining Steven Jackson and no decent receivers for the next three years.

Comment

• I voted Matt Ryan. Even though I am sick of the media with their mouths wrapped tightly around Ryan's dick. Matt Stafford can't stay on the field, and Bradford and Freeman haven't had enough of a chance to judge them. Sanchez is meh..

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information