Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
    You do know their pass D is ranked that high because teams just run it down their throats.
    yes but let the Ravens fans have some fun in this homerfest.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinzo123 View Post
      MARK SANCHEZ SUCKS! He is terrible with his 8 and 2 record and his 4 4th quarter OT comebacks this season, how dare he be clutch and not throw games away. What a scrub.

Edit: Oh and they beat your #1 seed patriots to a bloody pulp, look forward to doing it again. #1 in the AFC east kid.

Seriously you Jet haters are ridiculous. Don't mess with the Jet's dougie.
      Who's this Sanchez you speak of?
      Was he in uniform a couple weeks ago when my Packers blanked that team?

I thought it was Eric Zeier running that offense. :roll:

Comment

• Very impressed with Ryan today. Bradford was great too. Imagine if he had a Roddy type of wr.

Comment

• Without breaking it down in 5 pargraphs
          Id go Ryan, Flacco, Bradford, Stafford, Freeman, Sanchez if I was to have one of these guys for the next ten years

any questions please plus rep them to me
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I still can't believe Matt Stafford got more votes by himself than Matt Ryan, Flacco & Sanchez combined.

What's wrong with people here? LOL

Comment

• Bradford's leading receivers are frickin Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson. Compare that to the other guys he is going against in this poll.

The Rams are a couple pieces away from being a really good team.

Comment

• I think Bradford is going to be a more athletic Rivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                  Bradford's leading receivers are frickin Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson. Compare that to the other guys he is going against in this poll.

AJ Green ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                    Welcome to 75% of the league.

Comment

• Guys like Bradford, Ryan, Freeman, and Flacco are going to be (if they aren't already) Franchise QB's and even Elite status. I just see that they just have "it" and were all put in tough situations taking over losing teams their rookie seasons. All 4 responded very well.

Stafford will be put in this conversation when he can take a hit without getting injured. When healthy, he is an amazing talent. I saw it during pre-season that he was going to light things up as well. The jury is out on him until he can make it through a season.

Sanchez lights up the NFL's worst pass defense and suddenly every one says he's the best? I just read an article that a few writers have him as a top 5 mvp candidate. Give me a break. The guy has a top 5 running game, probably the best o-line in the game, a top rated defense, and guys like Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards on the outside. I just don't know if he would have as much success as the other 5 if he were put into their situation.s

Comment

• "I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                          Guys like Bradford, Ryan, Freeman, and Flacco are going to be (if they aren't already) Franchise QB's and even Elite status. I just see that they just have "it" and were all put in tough situations taking over losing teams their rookie seasons. All 4 responded very well.

Stafford will be put in this conversation when he can take a hit without getting injured. When healthy, he is an amazing talent. I saw it during pre-season that he was going to light things up as well. The jury is out on him until he can make it through a season.

Sanchez lights up the NFL's worst pass defense and suddenly every one says he's the best? I just read an article that a few writers have him as a top 5 mvp candidate. Give me a break. The guy has a top 5 running game, probably the best o-line in the game, a top rated defense, and guys like Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards on the outside. I just don't know if he would have as much success as the other 5 if he were put into their situation.s

No one does. All you can do is look at what he does with the hand he's been dealt.

He just won three games in the final minute or overtime.

He's 8-2.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• How much of that 8-2 record is him and not the skill position talent?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                              Guys like Bradford, Ryan, Freeman, and Flacco are going to be (if they aren't already) Franchise QB's and even Elite status. I just see that they just have "it" and were all put in tough situations taking over losing teams their rookie seasons. All 4 responded very well.

Yeah, it must be so hard for Matt Ryan to throw passes to medicore players like Tony G. and Roddy White and handing the ball off to Mike Turner. Poor Matt Ryan IDK how he does it.

Joe Flacco has to throw the ball to likes of Anquan Boldin, Mason, TJ, Heap and hand it off to Ray Rice. The Ravens better put some talent around Joe Flacco if they want him to succeed not these scrubs, he is playing with now.

Stafford is throwing the ball to CFL/UFL WRs and TEs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
                                How much of that 8-2 record is him and not the skill position talent?
                                79.01% them.

12.43% him.

2.34% Rex Ryan's gut.

1.08% hot dogs.

.35% Broadway shows.

It's a team sport. He's getting them the ball and they're making plays. It's extremely difficult to critique someone effectively when your using the fine play of those around him as evidence of why he's not that good (when one of the traits of a good QB is elevating the play of those around you).

Sanchez isn't going anywhere. In the near future, he's always going to have a good defense, he's always going to have a good line, and he's (most likely) always going to have Keller/Holmes/Cotch/Smith as weaponry. Judge him based on what he does in real life, not what you think he'd do in some alternate reality.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information