No announcement yet.

Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take Bradford over all of them, still.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by armageddon View Post
      There are many teams that would love to have anybody on this list. I can think of 11 who probably wouldn't. Probably these wouldn't:

Indy
      NE
      NYG
      SD
      Pitts
      GB
      NO
      Texans
      Philly
      Bears
      Cowboys

meh.... 10 characters

Comment

• It'd be interesting to see how a similar poll would play out with NFL GMs. I betcha that Ryan would narrowly edge out Bradford, with Freeman, Sanchez and Stafford sharing a few votes as well. Flacco would get no love lol.

I've been mightily impressed by the way Ryan runs that no-huddle offense, similarly to Manning. That, and he's evolved into being a more aggressive, accurate passer, the way he was back at BC; not to mention the turnovers are way down. If you ask me, he has as good of a chance as any of them to be that next Manning/Brady super-type entity.

As Bradford continues to evolve, I see his career statistically playing out similarly to that of Troy Aikman, and I'm not certain that he'll ever be rendered as the best at his position at any point during his career.

Comment

• I also really like Ryan. But I want to see Bradford with a couple legitimate weapons before I nominate Ryan the best of this group. AJ Green to the Rams for starters. With the Rams tough second half schedule, AJ could be in the mix.

Comment

• If the Rams want to go receiver in the first round, they'll have some great choices, even if AJ Green isn't on the board.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Bradford would be my pick. Ryan second. I like Ryan but I think Bradford has the chance to be a more accurate version of him.

The rest of the guys don't really impress me that much. I'd probably take Freeman next because of his ability to run and then Flacco for his arm.

Sanchez is awful as a franchise QB, imo, and Stafford can't stay healthy.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                Sanchez is awful as a franchise QB, imo, and Stafford can't stay healthy.
                hmmm... care to explain why?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  He's probably basing it off of last year prior to the postseason.....

At least I would hope.

Comment

• If Stafford could stay Healthy he might be the best. Watch a Lions game with Stafford and without him. The Lions get on fire with him and he and Calvin could be a Manning to Harrison.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                      If Stafford could stay Healthy he might be the best. Watch a Lions game with Stafford and without him. The Lions get on fire with him and he and Calvin could be a Manning to Harrison.
                      Word. The Lions have won 1 game game in 3 years without Stafford starting. 3 games with him starting. Stafford never had issues staying healthy before the last year and he has a chance to get over the shoulder injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        I can't read his mind or speak for him, but a guess might be: because he couldn't beat our John David Booty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
                          And I would rather play Cleveland then take on Belichick and his Pats over the years.

Really Bradford's division is so bad, that even with the cast that he has, it gets hidden up with facing 3 teams that really aren't good on defense. I still like him a lot but you can't tell me that the NFC West is any good at all.

I just don't get how Sanchez is deemed horrible and the worst of the 6. Maybe its because I see him every week and am impressed by him alot of the time. I mean the guy had like 12 career starts in 1 year after sitting at USC before being drafted to the NFL? Bradford had 3x that many starts at OU? Stafford? Freeman? Flacco? The senior QB Ryan?
                          Don't get me wrong. I think Sanchez has a chance to be really good also. But people overreact to his comeback wins. None of those games should have been close to begin with, and he squeaked some wins against bad, and in Texans case, a historically terrible defense.

While BB is definitely by far the best coach in the NFL, I'll take the Steelers D easily over the Pats D. Although that might change after this years draft.

I think at the end of the day, all these QB's will be great for there respective teams, but it just angers me when people are drooling over Ryan, and underselling Flacco when the stats are almost identical.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            I can't read his mind or speak for him, but a guess might be: because he couldn't beat our John David Booty?
                            Booty was going to get the job regardless....he came in and had to sit behind Leinart for 3 years he was going to get the job as a senior.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• comp:169
                              att:253
                              yards:2031
                              ypa:8.027
                              comp %:66.7%
                              TD:15
                              INT:2
                              QB rating:104.3

Those are Joe Flaccos stats since the bengals game. He has been on fire since that terrible performance

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                Booty was going to get the job regardless....he came in and had to sit behind Leinart for 3 years he was going to get the job as a senior.
                                See: Barkley, Matt
                                Related: Corp, Aaron/Mustain, Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information