E]

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      See: Barkley, Matt
      Related: Corp, Aaron/Mustain, Mitch
      but they really really suck.

Booty at least took us to a rose bowl. lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Matt Ryan had another great game.

24/28 198 Yards, 1 TD, 108.0 QB Rating

Also noticed Sam Bradford played pretty well, 300+ yards and 3 TDs. Not a great day for either Freeman or Flacco.

Comment

• Voted for Ryan, but IMO I don't think he will ever be an All-Pro.

However, I do see him having a ten to fifteen career year as a starter and possibly ending up in the Hall of Fame due to a long career of consistency, both as far as his team's performance and his own.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Bradford should have had 400+ yds if the OC wouldn't have been so conservative in the 4th quarter trying to protect a lead. Almost cost them another game.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              See: Barkley, Matt
              Related: Corp, Aaron/Mustain, Mitch
              Sanchez got accused of rape or something like that during camp when Booty and him were fighting for the #1 QB spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by armageddon View Post
                Bradford should have had 400+ yds if the OC wouldn't have been so conservative in the 4th quarter trying to protect a lead. Almost cost them another game.

While Bradford is getting all the love, that OC needs to get some credit. I'm not saying Bradford is just dinking and dunking, but I think that OC has done a nice job of putting Sam in some advantageous situations, especially considering the lack of receiving talent in STL. (Although it'd be nice for him to give SJax some more touches)

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                  Also noticed Sam Bradford played pretty well, 300+ yards and 3 TDs. Not a great day for either Freeman or Flacco.

Are you serious?

Flacco had a 71.3% while averages 8.2 YPA with 2 TDs. HIs one INT came from a fluke when Talib caught the ball between his legs on the ground and pulled it in. Not to mention he had a very long screen TD from Rice taken away due to a terrible penalty. But we dont even need to count that because lucky breaks and BS penalties generally even out throughout the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    While Bradford is getting all the love, that OC needs to get some credit. I'm not saying Bradford is just dinking and dunking, but I think that OC has done a nice job of putting Sam in some advantageous situations, especially considering the lack of receiving talent in STL. (Although it'd be nice for him to give SJax some more touches)

His deep ball to Denario Alexander was a thing of beauty. If the Rams had wr's that could go deep, they would take more shots. Hopefully DA stays healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      Are you serious?

Flacco had a 71.3% while averages 8.2 YPA with 2 TDs. HIs one INT came from a fluke when Talib caught the ball between his legs on the ground and pulled it in. Not to mention he had a very long screen TD from Rice taken away due to a terrible penalty. But we dont even need to count that because lucky breaks and BS penalties generally even out throughout the year.
                      It wasn't a terrible penalty. It was the right call, however they called it on the wrong WR. It was Mason that had the obvious hold on Talib, the Refs just identified the wrong person. That is why every Baltimore fan is PO 'd on the call.

Comment

• ya probably because Boldin didnt do anything . But I mean I figured it was just a make up call for that BS PI the Ravens got at the end of the 1st half. I will try to re-watch the play

Comment

• Ryan played amazing. He might be the top guy right now. He is just on a hot streak.

Flacco had a nice day, but watching the game, he threw a deep ball that beat no other than Sabby Piscatelli. That's nothing to rave about. Every QB picked on SAbby last year because he can't cover nor tackle. I can't give Flacco tremendous credit for that. Talib's pick, as Ravens1991 stated, was no fluke either.

Freeman played awful today for 3 qtrs. This was his worst performance all year as he missed many easy throws he normally makes. Was good in the 4th qtr, like always, but was a bit too late.

Bradford continues to impress. Lack of WRs and still tears apart the Broncos secondary. This guy is going to be special.

Didn't watch much of Sanchez, but from the frist half of that game against Cincy, I can't say I was impressed. Many other QBs have torched this defense and yet he struggled mightily.

My Rankings as of now stand:
                          1. Matt Ryan
                          2. Sam Bradford
                          3(tied). Josh Freeman
                          3(tied). Joe Flacco
                          5. Matt Stafford
                          6. Mark Sanchez

Comment

• IT was a good ball play to break the pass up, but he caught it inbetween his legs so he could get the iNT. HOw often if he going to catch it between his legs, Id call it a fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              IT was a good ball play to break the pass up, but he caught it inbetween his legs so he could get the iNT. HOw often if he going to catch it between his legs, Id call it a fluke.
                              Flacco also should thank Mason for wrestling away a 2nd INT by Talib.

Talib has great ball skills and is one of the best at jumping routes and reading QBs eyes. He has a knack for the ball. I can't tell you how many INT's the guy has dropped this year (he's too greedy and thinks about what he's gonna do before he gets the dang ball). He's just that good at breaking at the ball. However, he gets to greedy he gets beat sometimes also.

Comment

• I would like to change my vote to Sam Bradford. Guy is the truth damn I wish we got him somehow.

My second change of vote goes to Matty ******* Ice. He might not be the most talented but all he does is win, what more do you need?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information