No announcement yet.

Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team has Bradford and urs does not. And he is one sexy mother lover.

Comment

• Bradford is first rookie ever to have 300 yds, 3 tds and 0 int's on the road

Comment

• Matt Cassel anyone?

He's on fire this season. 18 TDs and 1 INT in his last 8 games. 22 TDs and 4 INTs on the year. Top 5 QB Rating. Just sayin'..

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          Matt Cassel anyone?

He's on fire this season. 18 TDs and 1 INT in his last 8 games. 22 TDs and 4 INTs on the year. Top 5 QB Rating. Just sayin'..
          Cassel is 28....doesn't qualify as a "young gun"

Comment

• I can't wait to see Bradford next year when the team (most likely) gets him some WRs.

Oh boy.

I LOOOOVE me some Sam Bradford.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I can't wait to see Bradford next year when the team (most likely) gets him some WRs.

Oh boy.

I LOOOOVE me some Sam Bradford.

A healthy Denario Alexander gives us a glimpse what Sam can do with a legitimate #1 wr. Denario is a real down field threat, something the Rams lack. Amendola, Robinson and Gibson are all decent #2 types, with Amendola being the slot guy. Amendola is very underatted. He is a Welker clone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                1. Bradford
                2. Sanchez
                3. Stafford tie
                3. Freeman tie
                5. Flacco
                6. Ryan
                7. Henne
                1.Bradford
                2.Sanchez
                3. Stafford tie
                3. Freeman tie
                4.Ryan
                4.Colt

7.Flacco
                7.henne

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  1.Bradford
                  2.Sanchez
                  3. Stafford tie
                  3. Freeman tie
                  4.Ryan
                  4.Colt

7.Flacco
                  7.henne
                  Meh.

1. Matt Ryan
                  2. Josh Freeman
                  3. Sam Bradford
                  4. Joe Flacco
                  5. Mark Sanchez
                  6. Matt Stafford (would be higher, needs to stay healthy)
                  7. Colt McCoy

Comment

• biggest facepalm moment of NFL history with flacco tonight ehh.

Comment

• Flacco just can't seem to put it all together. In my mimd this list is a 3 man race. Ryan Bradford and Freeman. Flacco just is what he is, and Sanchez is more of a game manager than anything, and elevated by the fact that they literally surrounded him with a starting offense of former 1st round draft picks so that he'd make some progress. Say what you want but you shouldn't have to surround a guy with every highly drafted headache on the market to ensure his success. 80% of the Jets offense is screens and swings too...haven't been all that impressed honestly.

Comment

• Freeman has yet to beat a team over .500. He struggles big time against good defenses. (ie. two 50% completion games against the falcons)

His team has been competitive due to the emergence of Mike Williams and LeGarrette Blount.

Although he's shown a lot of progress at this point there's not much evidence you can use (other than his couple 4th quarter comebacks) that you can use to put him above Flacco, Sanchez, Bradford.

He has not had a 3+ td game or a 300+ yard game this year.

if anything HE'S the game manager of the bunch.

I am impressed by Tampa Bay becoming relevant again, though.

Comment

• If you'd watched many Tampa games you would realise his role is far from a game manager. Statistics do not reflect whether a player is a game manager necessarily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake Locker View Post
                            Flacco just can't seem to put it all together. In my mimd this list is a 3 man race. Ryan Bradford and Freeman. Flacco just is what he is, and Sanchez is more of a game manager than anything, and elevated by the fact that they literally surrounded him with a starting offense of former 1st round draft picks so that he'd make some progress. Say what you want but you shouldn't have to surround a guy with every highly drafted headache on the market to ensure his success. 80% of the Jets offense is screens and swings too...haven't been all that impressed honestly.
                            You sir, have no idea what you are talking about and clearly have not watched the jets this year

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              Freeman has yet to beat a team over .500. He struggles big time against good defenses. (ie. two 50% completion games against the falcons)

His team has been competitive due to the emergence of Mike Williams and LeGarrette Blount.

Although he's shown a lot of progress at this point there's not much evidence you can use (other than his couple 4th quarter comebacks) that you can use to put him above Flacco, Sanchez, Bradford.

He has not had a 3+ td game or a 300+ yard game this year.

if anything HE'S the game manager of the bunch.

I am impressed by Tampa Bay becoming relevant again, though.
                              If you look at box scores, sure.

Sorry, but Freeman's got an uncanny presence on the field. Like Roethlisberger, what he does doesn't always show up on the stat sheet, but they are an infinitely better team because of him.

Comment

• Speaking of Roethlisberger, it's funny how most fans won't consider him a top 5 qb.

I guess they look at the stats and say "zomg only 12 touchdowns?!!!111"

Ben is a top 5 qb.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information