Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    I'm warming up to Freeman. I still haven't seen him play (i need to see a Tampa game on national TV please), but you can't deny what he's done.

    I still like Bradford the best moving forward. I think Sanchez isn't getting enough love quite frankly. It makes no sense to rate Stafford ahead of him at this point.

    What the hell has Stafford done? Let's be real, seriously, what has he done?
    Stafford, this season, seemed like he was going to have a great year. Any time he was on the field, he played very well. The injuries are a definite concern right now, but if he can stay healthy, he's my favourite moving forward. His accomplishments are definitely minimal next to the other guys, because of the injury, but this is about the future, and I see Stafford as being great. Call it a hunch I guess, but I love his toughness, his arm, his ability to be photographed with hot chicks.


    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

    Comment


    • Freeman is way more raw and underdeveloped and he's already better and more dangerous than Matt Ryan. He's the young cat to fear in the NFC South, and doesn't get 1/10th of the publicity. Won't be long before Ryan is the 4th best QB in the division, and the networks will still be draped on his nuts.
      Originally posted by SNIPER26
      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
        Freeman is way more raw and underdeveloped and he's already better and more dangerous than Matt Ryan. He's the young cat to fear in the NFC South, and doesn't get 1/10th of the publicity. Won't be long before Ryan is the 4th best QB in the division, and the networks will still be draped on his nuts.

        Point taken, stashed for future reference.

        Comment


        • If the bucs offense takes the next step no doubt it will be freeman. Blount and Williams have to keep their heads on straight. They are loaded with young talent.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

          Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
            Stafford, this season, seemed like he was going to have a great year. Any time he was on the field, he played very well. The injuries are a definite concern right now, but if he can stay healthy, he's my favourite moving forward. His accomplishments are definitely minimal next to the other guys, because of the injury, but this is about the future, and I see Stafford as being great. Call it a hunch I guess, but I love his toughness, his arm, his ability to be photographed with hot chicks.

            That's how I feel. It's probably not fair he's winning this poll by so much but I still feel firm on the fact that he can be a damn good QB when he plays a season. If it never happens he's a bust obviously and you can't be good on the sideline.



            Stafford was my #1, but now it's Freeman. Freeman is probably everything they hoped Stafford would be, and as good of a season as he had he's only getting better. Not only is he getting better, but so are all of his weapons who were pratically rookies who he made look pretty damn good.


            I still have faith in Stafford though, blind as it may be. I think he's a guy who can throw for 30 TD's especially with Calvin at WR.





            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

            Comment


            • Another thing about Freeman is he spreads the ball around. He has had multiple games where he's hit 7-8 different WRs. I mean, even Stovall had a solid past 2 games and he's been non existent all season. That is what I love about him as a Bucs fan. He doesn't just lock onto his main targets. He gets it to the open player and has great vision.

              Comment


              • Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash Freeman!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                  Freeman is way more raw and underdeveloped and he's already better and more dangerous than Matt Ryan. He's the young cat to fear in the NFC South, and doesn't get 1/10th of the publicity. Won't be long before Ryan is the 4th best QB in the division, and the networks will still be draped on his nuts.
                  Haha, guarantee you will eat these words. Possibly even by the end of this season.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                    Haha, guarantee you will eat these words. Possibly even by the end of this season.
                    How the **** could he possibly "eat" them this year? He said "won't be long" hence in the future. It is also pretty obvious that he assumes Luck will be going to the Panthers, don't see how Ryan can prove he will be better than Luck this year, even if they win the SB.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                      Haha, guarantee you will eat these words. Possibly even by the end of this season.

                      Ryan chucking it up and letting the best receiver and TE in the division bail him out again and again isn't going to change my mind, after Freeman has commanded a bunch of wet behind the ears rookies and no name guys all season.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

                      Comment


                      • Haha it sounds a lot better when a Saints fan slags on Matt Ryan as opposed to a Bucs fan doing it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                          Ryan chucking it up and letting the best receiver and TE in the division bail him out again and again isn't going to change my mind, after Freeman has commanded a bunch of wet behind the ears rookies and no name guys all season.
                          Kellen Winslow is arguably better than Gonzo at this point, but I mostly agree.

                          Not sure he's better right now, but Freeman will be better than Ryan by the end of next season.
                          Just play me, baby

                          Comment


                          • Winning a Super Bowl does not prove you are a better QB. Look at Trent Dilfer. Brad Johnson. How about Eli Manning? Basically your saying these 3 guys are better qb's than the likes of a guy, say Dan Marino, based on they won championships?

                            Listen, Matt Ryan is a great QB, but honestly, when Michael Turner has a bad game or defenses contain him (hence the NO monday night game and Ryan's Sophomore season) he struggled when he put his team on his back. Yes he is money in the 4th quarter most of the time and that is why he will be a top 5 QB in this league.

                            No offense to Falcon fans, but I just don't see them making/winning the super bowl. I'll eat my words if either happen, but I see the Saints, Packers, and Eagles beating them if they meet in the NFC Champ Game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              How the **** could he possibly "eat" them this year? He said "won't be long" hence in the future. It is also pretty obvious that he assumes Luck will be going to the Panthers, don't see how Ryan can prove he will be better than Luck this year, even if they win the SB.
                              No need to get so angry. If Ryan won the Superbowl this season, it would put him in the top echelon of QBs, not saying we will but we do have a shot. I also understand he meant Luck would be going to the Panthers, congrats on stating the obvious. Won't be long would be what? 2, 3, maybe 4 years from now? Even if Ryan somehow wasn't better than Freeman and Luck by then (which is certainly debatable, I mean although Luck is my personal fav. QB prospect I've watched ever he hasn't ever stepped foot on an NFL field), you would assume Brees would have regressed even more by then. He threw 22 picks this season, you're telling me how ever many years from now you expect that to be that much better?

                              Right now I have Matt Ryan as better than Josh Freeman. And that is not to discredit Freeman. He was absolutely fantastic this season, and made spectacular decisions. If he plays this way again next season, or even improves as you would expect, maybe I would have a different opinion.

                              Comment


                              • I was very impressed with Freeman the more I saw him. I still want to see Bradford have a couple more weapons. After watching last nights game, people should understand why the Rams dink and dunk so much. They don't have one WR that could start on another NFL team, with the exception of maybe Amendola in the slot. Gibson is a decent #3 and Alexander has potential. They need to draft either Julion Jones or Blackmon, resign Clayton and get Avery healthy. They could be a force if they do that. Rds 2-4 could be spent on D.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information