No announcement yet.

Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford when healthy, but he's never healthy. So give me Franchise Freeman.

Comment

• All this Freeman love makes me so, so, so happy, and I'm not even a Bucs fan.

Comment

• I'm not a big Matt Ryan fan. I just don't see it. I think I would like him more if ESPN wasn't on his nuts so hard, calling him the next Peyton Manning.

I think he's a good qb, but I don't find him particularly scary to go against. I think he gets exposed in the playoffs. Stop Michael Turner, and you stop that offense.

Comment

• The bucs should get some o-line help in the draft for Freeman. Every one of their o-lineman graded out negatively this year along with the tightends in blocking. 9 different guys had 300+ snaps on the o-line.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• I wish I had Mike Williams, Kellen Winslow / Roddy White, Tony G, Jenkins / Calvin Johnson, Pettigrew, Best.

I have Amendola, a slot WR.
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• I'm probably being a little too hard on Ryan due to the overhype. I think he's the 2nd best QB on the list, at the moment, with Flacco third.

I don't understand why so many people voted Stafford. Based on what? College?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I'm probably being a little too hard on Ryan due to the overhype. I think he's the 2nd best QB on the list, at the moment, with Flacco third.

It's a hunch I guess. I kind of understand where they're coming from, but I just can't give him the same credit.

His signature game so far in his career was when he led a comeback vs the Browns. The freakin Browns.

And he happens to seperate his shoulder while doing it.

I think we're all selling Sanchez short to be honest. I know he has his flaws and made his share of mistakes, but the guy has had some great games too, and I think we overrate the talent around him. And he's won big games. More big games than any of these guys.

Comment

• I have never and will never understand the Stafford fetish on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    I have never and will never understand the Stafford fetish on this board.

Probably has something to do with it.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• For the record, let's note that defense for both of those teams that day were absolutely abysmal.

I mean...Brady Quinn was caught in a shootout with him. So how significant was that game really?

Comment

• Well it was a Lions game, so not significant at all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          For the record, let's note that defense for both of those teams that day were absolutely abysmal.

I mean...Brady Quinn was caught in a shootout with him. So how significant was that game really?
                          I think it has less to do with the actual football and more to do with the fact that he was willing to kill himself for a meaningless win in a meaningless season. The toughness, leadership, and poise he showed in that clip alone is what has me impressed. I understand that it was just a game against the Browns, but he endeared himself to alot of people in alot of different fan bases with that performance.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Stafford is my pick hopefully he can stay healthy and turn the Lions into winners. Josh Freeman is the truth though. I mean, wow. What a fun QB to watch, I found myself watching a lot of Bucs games this year.
                            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              I'm probably being a little too hard on Ryan due to the overhype. I think he's the 2nd best QB on the list, at the moment, with Flacco third.

This thread was made the week after his 4 TD -1 INT game against Washington.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                                Also, Matt Ryan was never asked to put a team on his back and carry an offense the way Freeman has. Freeman finally got a running game in the 6th game of the season this year and he is even more dangerous. Yeah this is coming from a Bucs fan, but honestly, any one who watches him and knows football would have to agree that the ceiling is alot higher for Freeman than Matt Ryan.
                                There's been several games where we have depended on Matt Ryan to win the game, that's absolutely ridiculous.

And I don't get this with Bucs fans. (Not necessarily you, just in general) Either Blount, Williams, K2, Penn are as great as you guys say they are or they are rookies and nothings that Freeman carried to greatness.

Agreed, Freeman has more physical tools.

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post

As for not having 30 tds and 4000 yards as a young player, when you are called the next Peyton Manning/Tom Brady, I expect a lot more, sue me.
                                3700 yards and 28 TDs. You're right, he's so far off from that!

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Bingo. Now that Favre is gone, Matt Ryan is the new most overrated QB in football. He's well-suited for their conservative offensive, but that doesn't make him an elite player.
                                Damn that Matt Ryan for playing in a balanced offensive attack! Our offensive is conservative why? Because we don't make mistakes? Or because we don't throw the ball deep 15 times a game?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information