No announcement yet.

Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the love Freeman gets for his "4th quarter comebacks" he's not exactly lighting the world on fire. He's only averaging 1 td per game the last 4 games.

only 1 passing td against the 31st ranked defense in PPG allowed (arizona).

Sanchez fell into some sort of slump. It's arguable that he's had a better year than Freeman right now, he just hasn't played that well these past 3 weeks.

Hopefully he can pick it back up. He has 4 INTs but 2 were wrestled away from his WRs.
    Last edited by soybean; 11-06-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Young guns, you say?

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

As I see it...
        1. Stafford: Only thing making me question this is his injuries. All the measurables, as well as great intangibles.
        2a. Flacco: Can make every throw, has stayed healthy, and has a great offense, particularly O-line around him to help keep him healthy. Not to mention a young stud RB.
        2b. Freeman: Has some weapons around him and a decent O-line. He has the talent and seems to have the intangibles.
        4. Braford: I wasn't exactly a fan of his coming out, but so far he has proven me wrong. If he can develop next year he could be right up there with Stafford
        5. Sanchez: I liked him coming out, just not as much as Stafford. He has a good all around team, which will put him in good position for success
        6. Ryan: I wasn't a fan of his much either, but he is doing better than I anticipated as well. Having him last on this list isn't so much about him (or the team around him), as much as it is how much I like the ones ahead of him.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I ******* love that Cherokee bastard. Why cant he play for a team that isnt in our division?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Cherokee People!
            Cherokee Tribe!
            So proud to live!
            So proud to die!

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

If Matt Stafford plays a full season next year,I would be inclined to vote for him. I chose Flacco for now. I believe only he, Ryan and Sanchez have been to the playoffs and he appears to have the best tools of the three.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Bucs fans always make me laugh.

In every thread that mentions the word rookie: MIKE WILLIAMS AND BLOUNT ARE SUCH BEASTS AH THEY ARE GODDAMNED ANIMALS ROY ROY!

In every thread where Freeman comes up:MVP, BEST YOUNG QB, LOOK AT ALL HE DOES WITH NOTHING BUT SCRUBS AND ROOKIES, FREEMAN IS THE GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

In every thread that mentions the word rookie: MIKE WILLIAMS AND BLOUNT ARE SUCH BEASTS AH THEY ARE GODDAMNED ANIMALS ROY ROY!

In every thread where Freeman comes up:MVP, BEST YOUNG QB, LOOK AT ALL HE DOES WITH NOTHING BUT SCRUBS AND ROOKIES, FREEMAN IS THE GOAT.
                  Its almost seems contradictory, doesnt it?
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Its almost seems contradictory, doesnt it?
                    Almost....

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      If Matt Stafford plays a full season next year,I would be inclined to vote for him. I chose Flacco for now. I believe only he, Ryan and Sanchez have been to the playoffs and he appears to have the best tools of the three.
                      Sanchez was not the reason the Jets got to the playoffs. Hell the entire Jets team wasnt even the reason they got to the playoffs.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Yeah, let's bash people with different opinions. No one will know for sure how this plays out.

LOL @ people riding Stafford's (aka Mr. Glass) jock.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post

Meh, I think it is more like Mike Williams and Blount are doing very well as rookies, but in the grand scheme of the NFL they are not considered great weapons

Comment

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
                            Yeah, let's bash people with different opinions. No one will know for sure how this plays out.

LOL @ people riding Stafford's (aka Mr. Glass) jock.
                            No is bashing other opinions. People are bashing the overreactions of Bucs fans.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

I voted Flacco. Has the big arm and really seems to have that winning factor. I've been really impressed with his development. Playing with an organization like the Ravens really benefits him with their strong defense, good running game and now opening up their passing game with Boldin. Add another young weapon to that offense and the Ravens will be scary for an already really good team. Definitely not the most talented, but Flacco will be able to contend for Championships consistently and will probably have the most stable career of the bunch imo.
                              Last edited by 703SKINS202; 11-06-2010, 05:17 PM.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                No is bashing other opinions. People are bashing the overreactions of Bucs fans.
                                Whatever you say.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information