Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
    off topic and i know i've been hard on him but my guess is Freeman is going to have a huge game this weekend then everyone will be back on the bandwagon.
    It will bring back some hope, but the redskins are 31st vs. the pass so it wont be that impressive.

Comment

• To make any any argument that involves taking away someone's weapons makes you look lazy and unintelligent. Put a little bit of thought into your post, like maybe, I don't know, decision making, the improvement in their mechanics throughout the years, the changing of offensive philosophies, the run:pass ratio. There's so much more to a QB than 'Oh, well, if he didn't have his #1 WR then his numbers would go down." Really? Because before you said that I had no idea. It happened to Tom ******* Brady when Moss left, its going to happen to everyone. Its such a lazy argument and really should be ignored everytime its brought up.

Comment

• Tim Tebow teaching Mark Sanchize how to leadership. Timmy's such a stud.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
          Disregarding the fact that I've never been a believer in Sam Bradford, I don't think he can improvise the way that Sanchez can in certain situations. He's also not as tough or durable as Sanchez.

Bradford is a guy who HAS to be propped up with a lot of talent around him just to appear serviceable in my opinion. I don't believe he can elevate his teammates or lead the way Sanchez can despite constant turmoil. I don't think he competes the way Sanchez does... don't think he has the same fire in his belly.
          Sanchez has elevated the talent around him?
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
            off topic and i know i've been hard on him but my guess is Freeman is going to have a huge game this weekend then everyone will be back on the bandwagon.
            MVP Lolz. No seriously I can't believe how much this guy regressed from 2010 it had me all excited at that time to FINALLY have that franchise QB in Tampa. Sucks they'll be looking for one in 2013.

Comment

• Take away Megatron and Matt Stafford is still a better QB than Sanchez.
              Stafford can simply make throws that Sanchez cannot. Their arm strength isn't similar at all. No way Sanchez throws for 5K last season playing for the Lions.

Bradford needs protection. If they build an Oline in front of him in St. Louis, he's going to win a lot of games for the Rams. I still like how he sees the field and his accuracy. That's more than enough to build a starting NFL QB.

Freeman is the biggest mystery in the NFL right now. Personally I think his confidence is shot. The Bucs are going to be playing against the 21st century version of the old SKins 'Pearl Harbor Crew' secondary,(on Sundays we get bombs dropped on us!), so if Freeman can't find his rhythm against one of the NFL's worst back 4, his future in Tampa may be short.

Comment

• Seriously here's how I see this final rankings:

1.a Matt Ryan
                1b. Joe Flacco
                3 Matt Stafford.

These 3 I m not ranking bc they're so inconsistent they take turns sucking it up and then has a good game every here and there.
                - Bradford
                - Freeman
                - Sanchez.

Comment

• I have to admit Flacco is finally looking like a real franchise QB. Maybe it was Cameron's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brothgar View Post
                    Its funny every year it is someone different. You say that Sanchez would be Stafford if he had Megatron but you don't give the same leeway with Bradford who has worse WRs.
                    Probably my favorite lazy argument off of DC. "Stafford wouldn't be so good without Calvin"....."Sam Bradford would be so much better if you gave him some weapons".

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      Probably my favorite lazy argument off of DC. "Stafford wouldn't be so good without Calvin"....."Sam Bradford would be so much better if you gave him some weapons".
                      Quoted for truth. Stafford usually hits at least 5 different receivers a game so its not all Calvin. Don't get me wrong the pair does make each other better but its not at all one sided. As for Bradford I think he would be more productive with better WRs but it looks like he is on his way to a decent year anyway.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Danny Amendola has great this year so far. He went to Texas Tech right?

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                          Danny Amendola has great this year so far. He went to Texas Tech right?
                          Yes like Welker.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Yes like Welker.
                            All from my favorite system then. The Air Raid! I couldn't remember if Danny A. was Texas Tech or UT. I knew Welker was a Air Raid guy, just like Crabtree. I hope Danny A continues to do well.

Comment

• Alright seriously... what the **** is up with Stafford?

Comment

• To reliant on 1 WR?
                                one dimensional team?
                                Always looking for the big play?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information