Young Guns: Bradford, Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman, Flacco, Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
    LOL at Buc fan ranking his guy #1.... isn't that funny.
    I haven't gotten to see much of the Bucs in person so I can't accurately evaluate his skill set in the NFL this year other than the stats.
    But I find it hard to believe he's a better QB than Matt Ryan is. Tomorrow will make a case for one of em. I'm looking forward to that game.
    Almost as funny as the Rams fans ranking Bradford #1, or the Falcons fans ranking Ryan #1, how about Ravens fans ranking Flacco #1, or better yet the Lions fans ranking Stafford #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      Almost as funny as the Rams fans ranking Bradford #1, or the Falcons fans ranking Ryan #1, how about Ravens fans ranking Flacco #1, or better yet the Lions fans ranking Stafford #1.
      Yeah but Freeman is the only MVP candidate of the bunch!!!!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Yeah but Freeman is the only MVP candidate of the bunch!!!!
        Yes, that is correct.

Comment

• False, you can not be an "MVP candidate" when you have a 0% shot of winning the damn award.

Comment

• lol @ 39-7.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              False, you can not be an "MVP candidate" when you have a 0% shot of winning the damn award.
              Shhhh. There's a party on the Freeman bandwagon. Everyone is welcome to jump aboard, there's still plenty of room.

This week's game against ATL is worrisome, though. They're so beastly in the Gerogia Dome.

Comment

• Ok come on guys, who voted for Dirty Sanchez.

Comment

• I voted Stafford, but I do really like what I'm seeing from Freeman. To rank them:

Stafford
                  Freeman
                  Bradford
                  Ryan
                  Sanchez
                  Flacco

I think all 6 are gonna be very good QBs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Shhhh. There's a party on the Freeman bandwagon. Everyone is welcome to jump aboard, there's still plenty of room.

This week's game against ATL is worrisome, though. They're so beastly in the Gerogia Dome.
                    I think Ryan is undefeated at home vs NFC teams right, or wait, one loss in his career I believe.

Hopefully another one on Nov 28th.

Comment

• Stafford
                      Flacco
                      Bradford
                      Ryan/Freeman tie
                      Henne
                      Suckchez

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        Matt Ryan is tough... the Browns kicked the **** out of him and he kept getting up
                        Could have just watched him back at BC to figure that one out. Kid was the entire team and threw the ball like 80 times a game and everyone he played against knew it...

And yeah, I voted Stafford, kid is a monster, has Calvin Johnson and what looks to be a pretty legit team coming together as long as Schwartz and his staff stick around to build a contender. Get him some more protection prease.

I'd probably rank them like this, I guess...

1. Stafford
                        2. Bradford
                        3. Sanchez
                        4. Flacco
                        5. Freeman
                        6. Ryan

I just don't see anything special about Ryan or Flacco, they're both above average starters but I think thats all they'll ever be which is fine. Freeman, at best I see a slightly worse version of Steve McNair in his prime. Sanchez I just think hes a gamer and with the Jets and their team they'll do great things. Bradford, I didn't really want to rank him anywhere to be quite honest, its based purely off of him as a prospect since I haven't seen him at all this year, but based on everything I've seen from writers, game reviews, etc. give the kid aaaaanything to throw to other than Amendola underneath and lets see how he does.

Comment

• 1. Bradford
                          2. Sanchez
                          3. Stafford tie
                          3. Freeman tie
                          5. Flacco
                          6. Ryan
                          7. Henne

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                            Could have just watched him back at BC to figure that one out. Kid was the entire team and threw the ball like 80 times a game and everyone he played against knew it...

And yeah, I voted Stafford, kid is a monster, has Calvin Johnson and what looks to be a pretty legit team coming together as long as Schwartz and his staff stick around to build a contender. Get him some more protection prease.

I'd probably rank them like this, I guess...

1. Stafford
                            2. Bradford
                            3. Sanchez
                            4. Flacco
                            5. Freeman
                            6. Ryan

I just don't see anything special about Ryan or Flacco, they're both above average starters but I think thats all they'll ever be which is fine. Freeman, at best I see a slightly worse version of Steve McNair in his prime. Sanchez I just think hes a gamer and with the Jets and their team they'll do great things. Bradford, I didn't really want to rank him anywhere to be quite honest, its based purely off of him as a prospect since I haven't seen him at all this year, but based on everything I've seen from writers, game reviews, etc. give the kid aaaaanything to throw to other than Amendola underneath and lets see how he does.
                            Freeman, at this point, is where McNair was seven or eight years into his career. He's light year's ahead of him as a passer in similar stages of their development.

I'm still sticking with my black Ben Roethlisberger comparison.

I don't understand how people can say any of the other guys have more potential either (at least from a skillset standpoint). Freeman is bigger, faster, stronger, has more escapability and improvisational skills, and a stronger arm than any of them.

Comment

Freeman, at this point, is where McNair was seven or eight years into his career.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Freeman, at this point, is where McNair was seven or eight years into his career. He's light year's ahead of him as a passer in similar stages of their development.

I'm still sticking with my black Ben Roethlisberger comparison.

I don't understand how people can say any of the other guys have more potential either (at least from a skillset standpoint). Freeman is bigger, faster, stronger, has more escapability and improvisational skills, and a stronger arm than any of them.
                                Thats why I said prime; and in Tampa I don't see him developing into a much better player than he already is, especially if he has to play teams that aren't terrible on a more frequent basis than he is now.

He isnt lighting the world on fire statistically, and I'll gladly eat crow if he winds up becoming a perennial all-star quarter back considering I go to at least on Tampa game a year and they're probably my #2 team based on family alone. I just see a guy who is hot right now with a winning team like Sanchez was earlier in the season, and now he's cooled off a bit coming off of a loss and a couple of sub-par/mediocre games. Fortunately, the Bucs' remaining schedule looks pretty easy depending on your opinion of some of the teams on it (Atl, Was & Sea).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information