Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvin and Childress get into at practice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a hippocrate? Is it like a hippopotamus-shaped container or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
      This made me lol.

Also, all the **** coming out of Minnesota is embarrassing. The Cowboys take a lot of heat for being a ****** run franchise, but god damn the Vikings are in absolute shambles right now. At least we have an excuse for losing now.

Comment

That's why it's a shame Romo got hurt. Now that will be used as the excuse for the ****** season in Dallas, even though they were sucking dick when he was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
          They should just waive him he doesn't fit...
          Damn you Splat, you stole my thunder
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Comment

Haha this is just getting plain redonkulous now. C'MON LORD FAVRE, throw a press confrence where u threaten to leave the team unless Chilly gets fired! Chilly will be gone faster than a turkey at the offensive lineman table.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                They should just waive him he doesn't fit...
                Im wondering how long Harvin would last on the wavier wire...lol

Comment

Comment

I don't think a team has hated their HC more than the 2010 Minnesota Vikings. This has to be some kind of record.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if even more people on the team came out against Childress. I hate him more than the ******* Packers. Such a douche and a really horrendous coach.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        That's why it's a shame Romo got hurt. Now that will be used as the excuse for the ****** season in Dallas, even though they were sucking dick when he was playing.
                        More of this please haha.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Per Urbandictionary:

A container used in the transport of the large animal known as a hippopotamus (not to be confused with an elephant). These hippos are prone to anger and violence, most likely due to their confinement, so the hippocrate must be very sturdy and secure. A variation of the hippocrate appears in the documentary Jurassic Park, but is used to convey velociraptors.
                          edit: Or maybe he left off the s and meant Hippocrates, famous Greek philosopher. Maybe it was meant as a compliment to Chilly...
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

HA I could see Denver picking up Harvin . Tebow and Harvin just like the good ole days . bwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                              HA I could see Denver picking up Harvin . Tebow and Harvin just like the good ole days . bwahahaha
                              Haha do you really think Minnesota are stupid enough to waive Harvin? Honestly dude?
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Haha do you really think Minnesota are stupid enough to waive Harvin? Honestly dude?
                                Ha no I don't think they wold , they would be crazy. Just wishing and hoping . I dunno tho they did that to Moss tho ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information