Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvin and Childress get into at practice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    He would, but Wilf would fire him first.

    Comment


    • #32
      Bwhaha everyone in that franchise knows it was a mistake to let Moss go and keep childress, even if Childress tried to get rid of Percy, he'd be gone for sure this time.


      Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

      Comment


      • #33
        This brings more to that report before the season that a big reason of Favre indecison part 897 this year was that he couldn't stand Chilly. It seems like that report was extremely true. Chilly prolly makes Mike Sherman seem like ******* Vince Lombardi.

        Comment


        • #34
          Its so funny how a week goes by after arguing who was worse Lovie or Chilly and now it is just accepted Chilly is by far the worse.


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Its so funny how a week goes by after arguing who was worse Lovie or Chilly and now it is just accepted Chilly is by far the worse.
            Any Vikings fans that know anything about football have been calling for Childress to get fired long before this season even started.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              Any Vikings fans that know anything about football have been calling for Childress to get fired long before this season even started.
              What's that got to do with anything? Replace Vikings with Bears and Childress with Lovie and it's just as true.

              Comment


              • #37
                How long is Harvin's contract?
                Did he sign a 4 or 5-year rookie deal?
                Didn't Childress recently get like a 4-year extension?
                How's that looking right now?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Please don't can him ziggy.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Job View Post
                    What's that got to do with anything? Replace Vikings with Bears and Childress with Lovie and it's just as true.
                    Um, Im not arguing that at all. Ive always said that Childress was the worst coach in the NFL.

                    Edit: Some funny stuff here http://firechilly.com/
                    Last edited by General Zod; 11-06-2010, 10:54 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                      HA I could see Denver picking up Harvin . Tebow and Harvin just like the good ole days . bwahahaha
                      The Vikings would never waive him and all 31 other teams would want him. The Bills would be awarded him since they have the worst record. How exactly do they determine if a player was waived or cut and is there a benefit?

                      Anyways im loving all these reports about the Vikings. They should just absorb the $ hit for firing Childress and alot of problems would be solved already.

                      Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #41


                        I love these things.

                        I am going to go and clean out my locker, and then I am going to kill the entire team with my bare hands to save them from you. haha had me in tears.
                        Last edited by Jvig43; 11-07-2010, 12:48 AM.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                          The Bills would be awarded him since they have the worst record. How exactly do they determine if a player was waived or cut and is there a benefit?
                          Don't quote me on it, but i'm sure the team has the option to either place a guy on waivers or just flat out release him. The benefit of waiving him is that the other team would pick up the already existing contract and the waiving team would not take they cap hit they would have if they just released him (complete stab in the dark here, not entirely sure if that's the case).

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Don't quote me on it, but i'm sure the team has the option to either place a guy on waivers or just flat out release him. The benefit of waiving him is that the other team would pick up the already existing contract and the waiving team would not take they cap hit they would have if they just released him (complete stab in the dark here, not entirely sure if that's the case).
                            I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. People just tend to call it cutting a guy when he either sucks and no one is going to claim him anyway or before the trade deadline comes in (because they would trade him). The whole point of the waiver wire is to give teams like the Bills first dibs on the best players. The entire system wouldn't be of any use if teams could just go around it.

                            Thanks to BK for the sig

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Childress is as good as gone if they lose today, and maybe even if they win.

                              http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5776714

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information